[RRIP] Rusty In Places

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by [RIP] BabylonCome, Jan 2, 2013.

1. [RIP] BabylonCome

Greets, I represent [RIP] Rusty In Places (although in game tag is RRIP as RIP was already taken).

[IMG]

We are a multi-gaming international clan based in Europe. We play a variety of FPS games from COD, BF3 through to Arma2 and of course PS2. We have our own dedicated servers for most of our clan based games with regular events in all games.

Many of us started playing PS2 while in beta but since it's release the game has really taken off within the community. We also work together with another community called TOUR and hold regular platoon meetings between the 2 communities when we have 4 full squads all working together under a experienced PL.

We use our own TS3 and you will find members playing every night of the week and the first months membership is FREE. For more info:

TS3: ts3.rustyinplaces.org:9987

We will be holding public squad night soon, where you can join one of our squads a tag along to see how we play, more on this soon...
  2. Zeewulf

Nice to see RIP in PS2, i'm an ex-BF2 RIP member. If your VS give these guys a look up, you won't be disappointed. Now, where my NC gun to shoot you ;)
  3. [RIP] BabylonCome

Hi Zeewulf, good to hear from you...

General update:
    We had our first monthly platoon meeting last week with The TOUR, we rolled out with 19 players in total spread over 3 squads. 1x Airborne Assault (dropping from Galaxy) plus 1x CAS support squad and 1x Armour support squad. Within 20minutes of us joining the server, we pushed both the NC and TR back from our main base and captured 2/3 of the map. OK, it wasn't just us doing the work but we had a major part of the push-back and was great fun (although a little stressful as Platoon Lead).
  4. Chowley

Aw ye are VS :p :( saw the name and hoped ye were NC. Anyway have fun.
    I recommend RIP :)
  5. EsoEs

Hey went to fill out an application.. but you dont offer PS2 as a game to select, and I dont have Xfire. Anyway I could talk to someone in game?
  6. [RIP] BabylonCome

You can always pop on our TS3 to speak with someone:

ts3.rustyinplaces.org:9987