Routers being placed underground

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZDarkShadowsZ, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ZDarkShadowsZ

Apologies if this has already been reported, I haven't searched very well so I may have missed it.

Recently I've noticed routers being placed underground. It doesn't seem restricted to routers specifically, but I notice it the most because the only way to get rid of them is through an OS... which ends up killing half your own team for something that can be duplicated far more easily than one can OS them.

I've noticed it also happens when placing spawn beacons, but they can be EMP'd so it's not as bad.

It seems to be a bug that happens across other things as well. I somehow managed to end up placing my Ordnance Dampener underground during a Biolab fight a couple of weeks ago.
    • Up x 2
  2. NotziMad

yeh its been reported before, long time ago too.

It's possible that it also is an exploit / cheat. (but many times is probably a "glitch".)
  3. NotziMad

ok, it's happening soooo much that I'm really suspicious.

Of course there could be other reasons why a bug could happen more often, but my gut feeling is telling me this is an exploit, and people are abusing it, more and more.
  4. Sörre

Someone on TR, Cobalt is having fun with the exploit of placing routers under the floor of some buildings.
    There is not a way to damaged it with normal means. People have tried but failed in multiple tries. What did seem to work once was an orbital strike. As you can see it floats as if placed inside of the floor itself.
    [IMG]

And here they have placed on inside of the roof over the A point
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1