[Guide] Rocket Launcher Guide

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Iridar51, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Iridar51

Huge thanks to contributors of the thread I made earlier, asking for help with this guide. Wouldn't be possible without them.

Finally came around to writing this guide. Despite having used every launcher in the game at one point or another, it took a lot of time before it finally clicked in my head "now I know enough about launchers to write a guide".

Many mechanical discoveries were made along the way, like how splash damage works. Others remain a mystery, like how exactly gravity affects the trajectory and lock on rocket speed.

Also made some cool ballistic sight crosshairs for RTST overlay for most dumbfire-capable launchers.
    I had to modify my weapon toolbox to pull and present launcher stats'. In the future, I'll have to add this functionality to the public version of the toolbox. Or maybe it will be a part of the larger overhaul, haven't decided yet.

Either way, I think I've done a great job at creating an Iridar-grade guide, and I hope y'all enjoy it, and find it useful.

Never hesitate to PM me if there is something you would like to see added to the guide.
    • Up x 4
  2. DeadlyOmen

Nice work.