[RMA] TR Military Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Baugi47, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Baugi47

Thursday Ops was rough, but we still held our ground. Being pushed back to the warpgate, the VS gave us a true fight. Still coming out #1 on the outfit alert leaderboards. Come see why training and hardwork pays off. Join RMA today! www.rmagaming.com
    • Up x 1
  2. SoLiDxX12

3. LimaCharlie

Hey RMA. I was thinking SNAX can help you out a bit. As you may or may not know, SNAX is a pretty casual member base and we typically just drive are harassers to help defend bases and help push TR onto the enemy base by destroying all vehicles that come out. We then drive some where else and do the same thing there. I was interested in in like a joint ops type thing. Just tell us where the help is needed, and we will try to get there and help you with what ever you guys need as far as Harassing goes.
    And this isn't just on weekends for your guys's ops night thing, but also for week days too.

My only goal here is to be better cordinated with other outfits and to dominate the alerts by the use of overwhelming teamwork.
    • Up x 1
  4. Baugi47

Add me on PSN - Baugi47

We'll discuss this further.
  5. Baugi47

6. SoLiDxX12

Thursday Night OP!!
  7. Baugi47

Exciting stuff in the works for RMA. Come see how a real outfit operates. Training, specialized divisions, events, and a PS2 community to call home. Apply @ www.rmagaming.com
  8. SoLiDxX12

Lock and Load RMA, Thursday Night Op is here
  9. [RMA] - Noknis

RMA infantry division commander here, things are really picking up in RMA! We're running ops on Tuesday and Thursday night's with infantry training on Thursdays as well. Come see why we are consistently topping the outfit leaderboards on alerts! Strength in Unity!
  10. SoLiDxX12

RMA still looking for team oriented players with good communication skills that thrive on working as a unit . We have built a great chemistry and always looking for players that would like to come grow with us. Apply today www.RMAgaming.com and come see how we operate
  11. Baugi47

Palos will be merging into Genudine this week! We will be expecting a rise in recruitment and fights will grow longer. RMA is recruiting for all three of our division. Apply on our website www.rmagaming.com
    • Up x 1
  12. SVER

Would like to rejoin RMA, no sweat if y'all don't want me back. This game is dead to me if I don't get back in an outfit I like. Have been in 10+ outfits since being kicked out. Of which I admit I was somewhat sore about for a long time. To be back in RMA air division would be a great Christmas present, bygones be bygones and so on. If drop/baugi would at least consider it, I would appreciate that. Thanks. -Mosquito
  13. Baugi47

Unfortunately we decided to decline your rejoin submission. I hope you understand and ask for your discretion. I wish you the best of luck in your adventures. Ill cya around the battlefield, either friendly or foe.
  14. SoLiDxX12

2015 has been a great year for RMA, built friendships and established a brotherhood. This is just the start and 2016 will be another great year and looking forward to meet new players and grow the outfit to new height. With new game features from NAT, VP and the new announced Sanctuaries, the hype is real and we can't be more excited.

We are still recruiting across all divisions, come join us and see what we are all about. Apply today www.RMAgaming.com

[IMG]
  15. Marksman_5147

Why were you kicked?
  16. SoLiDxX12

2015 has been a great year for RMA, built friendships and established a brotherhood. This is just the start and 2016 will be another great year and looking forward to meet new players and grow the outfit to new height. With new game features from NAT, VP and the new announced Sanctuaries, the hype is real and we can't be more excited.

RMA in Action Here is a playlist of most of our videos from 2015, http://www.rmagaming.com/?page_id=1389

We are still recruiting across all divisions, come join us and see what we are all about. Apply today www.RMAgaming.com
  17. Baugi47

2015 is almost up to an end, and its almost been 1 year of RMA on PS2. RMA is still strong and recruiting for all our divisions. We're getting ready to kick off the 2016 year with a blast. Come join a family of players dedicated to Planetside and growing our community. Apply today at www.rmagaming.com
    • Up x 1
  18. [RMA] - Noknis

2016 is here! RMA is continuing to grow and innovate, building on our legacy of teamwork and tactics. Interested in our community? Apply today at www.rmagaming.com
  19. VoodyActual

I know some of you guys have seen my post, would I be able to try out for RMA? Im 18 nearly 19 but IMO age doesn't matter, just looking for a solid TR clan to work as a squad with.
  20. SoLiDxX12

Go ahead send out an application and contact Baugi. looking forward to fight along side you