Rip Terran infantry weapons Jan 22 patch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BlueyTheWolf, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Tasogie

Only weapon I know of that has been destroyed is the M203, its utterly useless now, as you can shoot a BR1 LA from 2 feet away or 50 feet, an he takes such little damage that you die because of it when he shoots you lol.other than that, my Carbines work flawlessly.
  2. Rectal Exambot

WHO THE **** DISTURBED THE WHELPS?
  3. Athessu

I think it's unfair to attribute the people shouting about ninja nerfs to any one faction, and that it's this sort of casual faction bias that really reinforces part of the problem with this forum "oh the NC are all whiners", "oh the VS are all children" etc.. I personally have seen it for all factions.
  4. QuantumMechanic

I understand your point. And I have spent time playing each faction (BRs 28(TR), 13(VS) and 12(NC)). But when it comes to whining on the forums, NC have done it the most. Hands down. Although recently there's been an intersting uprising in VS whiners - and I don't even think anything changed to promote that behavior.
  5. NoXousX

I completely understand how the system works. That doesn't make it right. YOU fail to recognize the difference between ethics and Terms of Service.

And no it doesn't suck to be me. I have a pretty badass job and life.
  6. ExquisitExamplE

I like the way the thread starts out with a general lack of constructive critical quality, and steadily builds to a roaring crescendo of madness. To be honest, it reminds me a lot of this video, TS, is that you? ;P

7. Wobberjockey

i see it now.

every hotfix is now an excuse for the the TR to complain that they have been ninja nerfed, thus explaining why they can't beat the supposedly OP NC/VS. doesn't matter WHAT the hotfix was...it nerfed the TR somehow
  8. MiZrY

Where is the evidence? You know.... data to back up your claims? No one here will believe what you say until you actually back up what you say.

Until then it just sounds like you need to remake your tinfoil cap and drink some ice water to cool down that hot air you are pushing out.
  9. Iksniljiksul

Nope. These are taken directly from the client files for each patch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ue&sortcolid=31&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250

And it only takes you 51% of the total population to achieve this amazing feat! Except for the fact that NC and VS do not work together, what's NC going to do with an extra forty players anyway? Since that's about the total VS player base on Connery...