RIP airgame 2012-2015. Tanks, it will be your turn soon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jawarisin, Apr 9, 2015.

1. viladapaznc

2. Foxirus

Awwww hell, Watch out guise, JarJarBinks the all seeing.
    • Up x 6
  3. IberianHusky

Not gonna lie, as an Infantryside player, the Sky Knight's tears are delicious.
    • Up x 1
  4. Schizomatic

Careful: He has the Eye of Sauron with which he judges all the little Hobbitses of Middle-Earth's clothing styles and choices of eyewear, oft finding them lacking by an arbitrary standard of his own design.
    • Up x 2
  5. Ballto21

Some small fixes that help get it closer to what it was before.
    • Mouse accel may be enabled for people, it was for me - turn this off in the menu. Then save an exit game.
    Go to your UserOptions.ini and change the following:
    • MouseSmoothing=0
    • JoystickSensitivity=0.000000
    • JoystickDeadzone=0.000000
    • GamepadSmoothing=0
    • MouseRawInput=1
    Its not perfect, but it helps the roll/pitch rate a bit and helps with aim. Its still off but its better than what i logged in with.
    Hope this helps!
    EDIT: JoystickDeadzone goes to the lowest possible it can after starting the game by default, but it doesnt seem to make a dif when its this low. http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/320zhy/psa_flight_controls_big_help_inside/
  6. Rif0

I will start at the Air / ground extensively, because it puts not dogfight with these crappy controls.

All jerkiness in the movements, And I am not suffering from Parkinson's disease . finger grip/ high sensivity .

thank you for having destroyed the aerial game.
  7. Rif0

8. CNR4806

Yes, keep making threats on how you'll turn to A2G because A2A is RUINED FOREVER!

You Sky Knights all seem to forget yourself complaining that you can't get into zergfests because AA supposedly scales so well against air. Please, go ahead fly into a zerg and then farm in the presence of multiple sources of AA fire, thus disproving your own "AA scales well" argument against AA buffs of any kind in the process.
    • Up x 2
  9. Dj Gus

Airgame's dead? Good, the people that ran it were always the same.
    People will always resist change. That's just who we are.
    • Up x 1
  10. Dowlphin

I now realize it is of practical use. It allows for a mixing of maximum pitch speed and proper targeting accuracy.
  11. Timothy Pearson

Remember, kids - "They-break games"
    • Up x 1