[Suggestion] Revives Aren't Working Properly

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -=0v3rkill=-, Dec 9, 2012.

1. -=0v3rkill=-

what is the purpose on having a medic that revives and doesn't remove that death from your stats? I see this game using almost every good thing Battlefield games has to offer. But, that is the one thing you neglect on using and I have to say that it is important. In battlefield games a medic revives you and removes that death penalty. In this game now I realize that it is worthless to get revived. Only reason I wanted to get revived was to remove that death penalty. Now I'm gonna deny every revive cause I rather spawn in somewhere safe and with more ammo. Please make it so medics remove that death penalty. Cause, you are not dead obviously, you got revived. I don't see why any1 would have anything against this. Thats all I got to say. thank you for the game. all and all it is the best multiplayer game I've ever seen. But, just that little thing annoys me and I'm sure a lot of people once they notice it they aren't going to like it either.