[Suggestion] Revive timer on Map and revive prompt functionallity

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FaceSlappert, Feb 6, 2016.

1. FaceSlappert

When I die I'd like to know if I can be revived. Currently the only view where I can see this is the one that comes right after you die. Once I press M to look on the map where I can spawn next, the revive timer is gone.

My suggestion is to show the revive timer on the Map. I think this will enforce players to wait for a revive rather then directly spawn at a new location but more importantly it will remove confusion of whether the player can still be revived or not once they pressed M.

Another thing about revives. When you get a revive the game forces you to click yes or no. There is no possibility to use the chat or any other UI functions. This can be very annoying sometimes when for example I am shot down and I am in the middle of writing a chat message or inviting a player into the squad and I get a revive. The revive cancels the whole process. So at this point I can choose to either not to write the chat message/invite that player and press "yes" on the revive (which sucks because I want to write that message/invite that player) or I click "no" and get not revived but I can write that message/invite that player (which sucks because now I don't get revived).