Revive Grenade question.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Plague Rat, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Plague Rat

I'm starting to throw certs at my medic beyond the obligitory maxed out heal/revive tool. Today I saw at least a dozen situations where I could have used these so I'm picking them up. But I am curious as to how much health those revived with the grenade come back with?
  2. LegoFarmer

Half health.
    • Up x 1
  3. Crewell

They are still worth it. There are circumstances your group took a bad grenade hit (or similar aoe) or you can't get to a teammate where they are handy.
  4. Admiralty

Imo, I guess they would be useful if you are involved in ops with your outfit. But I'm not a part of any outfit so I don't use them as much. The only time I use them is for a dedicated loadout I have for my CM called 'Biolab farm', the good thing is they can rez through walls too.
  5. Rustygun

i use them for all my loadouts, really nice when theres a lot of dead allies on the ground. Toss one where there are a lot close together while you get the rest up, and enjoy the xp
  6. Mostadio

They're indispensable when playing in coordinated teams. I can't count how many times we've been wiped and had a medic squad deploy and chuck a revive grenade that enabled us to get back to 100%. Even if you're only rezzing at half health, if you manage to pick up another medic everybody will be back to normal within seconds.
  7. IamnotAmazing

about 3/4 or so, but aoe solves that real quick
  8. Excretus Maximus

The tiny radius and inability to be accurate since they bounce has kept me from buying them. :(
  9. Vortok

They'll likely earn you more certs/be more useful than a frag so if you got the certs to spare might as well grab them. At 400 certs though, don't expect them to pay for themselves particularly fast. Half the time there's a pile of corpses they'll either die as soon as they stand up, or you've cleared the area and could rez them without blowing a 100 resource grenade. Does have uses, though.

Being revived at half health is annoying - I've rejected a few revives I knew were rez nades (because the guy was spamming them from spawn), but we've moaned about it enough on the roadmap that it'll likely get looked at when the Medic update comes around in a few months or so.
  10. SirIBON

Does it not depend on the Medic Tool?
    So i believe, but iam not sure, after reading your post about 50% / 75%

After i throw a HE on my fallen mates and brought the few living down, my CM Loadouts have only the Revive or Healing Grens.