Revamp of the pilot huds?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by icufos, May 8, 2019.

1. icufos

Yes, I know I'm being rather forward with this.

Obviously they have a lot of work on and I'm not sure what this change would entail or if it's possible.

Maybe just being able to have different cameos for the dash would be nice.
    The same as for plane exteriors. In other words choosing the exterior cameo would, if you choose, also do the dash/hud of the plane.

Thought it would be a good idea simply because it's something that you look at alot if your a flyer. So having a choice of dash color/pattern would, I imagine be popular.

Give it to me straight. What do you think?..
  2. Skraggz

My tip, and you are not gonna like it. Don't run, Learn to do a reverse as well as you can and stand your ground. You run usually you will be gunned down. You stand and fight, you could be gunned or you could gun them down. I gun down almost 100% targets that try to run or shake me. Though I am no ACE.
  3. Skraggz

I totally misread you post for whatever reason.... don't ask... I need coffee....

Correction, I posted in the wrong forums after having to jump through hoops to log in... I'll jast take my last post and copy it over there. Sorry for not contributing.

well... Your also the author of the other post, strange predicament.
  4. icufos

Wonderful.
    Thanks for coming back and explaining.
    I do this all the time on here.. https://thenitwitts.enjin.com/forum
    Where I plug Planetside 2 relentlessly. I'm 'Necessitor, btw.;)
    I also need coffee.

Oddly I think you may have shot me down a few times. :eek:
    Your name is very very familiar.
    I'm TR most of the time.

Thanks for the advice.