Returning Player seeking active outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by SneakyPhreak, Apr 1, 2017.

1. SneakyPhreak

Hey guys, just coming back to planetside afer a long hiatus and really enjoying it, but I feel like I would enjoy it a lot more with a group that I could coordinate with.

I tend to play mostly Infiltrator with a bit of Engineer mixed in for defending. I don't have any particular preference for any of the factions, tho I tend to go TR because I like their aesthetic.

I'm available weeknights and most weekends and have a functioning headset with a decent internet connection.
  2. Franz Klesinger

If you are willing to do New Conglomerate, I run the 5th Ranger Battalion and we have several public squads we run each week and have a dedicated operations time. The 5th Ranger Battalion believes in victory accomplished through communication, teamwork, tactics, and strategy. You can visit our website at www.rangerbattalion5.enjin.com, hit recruitment, and fill out an application.
    • Up x 1
  3. Christiian

4. KhorneFlakez

I run [D4RK] The Dark Reapers outfit on Connery VS; we are a small active outfit that communicates, trains, and stays together no matter where we fight. If you are interested, contact me ingame: KhorneFlakez or join our teamspeak: ts.MrYourMom.com

Requirements to join:
    • have a working mic and log onto teamspeak: ts.MrYourMom.com
    • remain active ingame once a week and notify KhorneFlakez for prolonged inactivity
    • train once every week in 1v1/ internal scrimmages/ outfit vs outfit scrimmages