[BUG] Return the Orion's .75 ADS or give it SPA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS1, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Ziggurat8

VS get special toys because we're effing PURPLE. That's what we get for having cool space toys. PURPLE GODDAMNIT! ohoh sure we get a cool reloadless ammoless pew pew. No one ever mentions it looks like it could be Elton John's purse it's so sparkly and purple. We get our "fabulous" hover tank. Our heavy weapon? It shoots disco sperm...SPERM!

NERF TR AND NC!

Black and red? Are you effing kidding me? Best colors EVER, I actually started as TR because of black and red. Mini guns? How effing cool are mini guns. I mean come on. I switched to VS because I love the underdog and on genuidine VS are always severely outnumbered but eff me I hate the purple and cyan.

Blue and Gold. The colors of the sky untold. Blue Angel fighter jets are blue and gold because blue and gold are effing awesome! You guys get an actual honest to God tank. Plus I swear I had an NC GI Joe action figure when I was growing up...oh...one more thing. Just to really add insult to injury. Arnold effing Schwarzenegger. Yeah. I said it. You have him on your team. But VS get purple lasers. Yay!

So yeah. VS are a bunch of whiney cry babies about our guns and our mbt and our heavy weapon and our Whatever. Just remember it all stems from our deep underlying resentment that we have to wear purple tights. While you guys look awesome.