[BUG] Return Of The Road Runner ?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by HellasVagabond, May 26, 2013.

1. HellasVagabond

Well i don't mind having a road runner in the game but where's the Coyote ?

Kidding aside the VS MAX is extremely fast and it needs to be corrected. As things are now it can get out of shielded places, shoot tanks and infantry and get back in without getting damage (even shells can't make it there before it gets back in as you can see from the above vid).

I don't get it guys, why hasn't SOE made such a mistake even ONCE for the NC in these 7 months ? I can't remember having something so OP that it could easily be called a bug. Regardless i hope they change this soon cause it's not worth even going up against those MAXs anymore.
    • Up x 1
  2. Primarkka

******* hackmaxes for the last 7 months before GU6?????
    HELLO, HACKMAXES BEFORE GU6????
    • Up x 1
  3. Taiga

edit:my bad
    see what your getting at now, hackmaxes were ret*rdedly OP, but at least they got fixed
  4. Primarkka

Jesus christ, you're like Stew360. Except for the fact that you're not dyslexic, but simply as dense as a rock. Even your parents who pay your rent cringe to every single post you make. Read the thread again, NoobConger.
  5. Taiga

sorry about that, kinda on edge since all i can ever see on the forums are "SCATMAXES WERE OP BEFORE AND ZOE IS FINE"
    , im just getting fed up with all this BS SOE has been doing, and all the idiots that come on these forums.
  6. Cryptek

The VS MAX is known as the crab MAX for many reasons.

Scuttle away sweet prince!
  7. HellasVagabond

When you get hit by 6 shotguns in close range you should be swiss cheese so to me the NC MAX was never OP. It sucked (and still does) with that kind of weaponry at over 15-20m. That it got nerfed was because we had whining in the forums for months from people who thought that they should get hit by multiple shotguns and walk away. Funny when the normal shotguns are 1 shot killing infantry all the time.
    A MAX however is like Robocop, it SHOULDN'T be able run, not as fast as infantry and certainly not faster. This is not the Bionic man.
    • Up x 1
  8. Primarkka

Sure thing! However, gameplay goes a mile above authenticity. Considering, you're still shooting some fifty pellets which hit a powershield, realistically they wouldn't do anything to you. Although I disagree with you about hackmax, I agree with you about redesigning the ZOE module for it is highly out-of-place.
  9. Somisary

I think the momentum must be bugged. You can feel it when you're playing as the MAX, but it seems that it doesn't show up to anyone else, which is strange. Just reduce the strafe speed then, it doesn't really need to be faster than infantry.