RESULTS AFTER GAME UPDATE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShotMeTender, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShotMeTender

- LAAAAAAAAAAG

- SPEED HACKERS

- AIM BOTTER

- LAAAAAAAG AGAIN

- SPEED HACKERS AGAIN

- AIM BOTTER AGAIN

- SHOOTING THROUGH WALLS/SHIELDS AND ECC.... JUST CUZ HACKERS DO NOT EXISTS U KNOW!!

YEH SOE REALLY GOOD JOB, BEFORE OF THAT PS2 WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY, NOW IT IS ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE!

JUST BUY AN ITEM, IT IS CALLED BRAIN, IT COSTS ONLY 1 CERT!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Zapon

...I wonder if all these claims of 180 degree -switching with no-momemtum VS ZOE maxes are just lag....

>_>

But i've been hearing of server crashes, so..

speed hackers huh?
  3. COMMANDER K33N

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  4. Lucerin_SolTech

You do realize that the one moment you get to bask in the glory of 0 hackers, comes in the moments after a game update like this. Right?

So, I'll just pretend that you already know what you said was stupid, and we can all move on.
  5. ShotMeTender

You do realize the first ppl who hacks talks exactly like u on forum??

And yes, sorry to had open ur eyes so much but after any update hackers can do what they want!
  6. Lucerin_SolTech

Open my eyes? I understand that a Game Update breaks current hacks. That gives you probably 2-3 days before you start seeing paid hacks, and 1-2 weeks before the free ones are out again.

You can say that I talk like a hacker all you want. But, maybe you're just bad? I don't know.
  7. ShotMeTender

Just bad... mmmh.... Ok before the patch my main had K/D 2.7 per session, and a general K/D 1.7, my alter (before deleting it due mortal boring server as Cobalt is) had K/D 3.0 per session and a general K/D 2.0.... On main i got almost all weapons in purple medals, and a pretty good sky fighter....
    Now my main has K/D 0.67 per session and general K/D dropped down to 1.36....
    Still wanna tell me any bull**** about what happened or not after this patch...??

BTW, this patch is going to lead the game to "Campero, el alma de CoD" just camping shields cuz now the insider cannot shot to u and just wait for cap.... WoW!! Really good Job!
    Atm i am having more fun on friendly fire with my friend and get weapons locked up!
  8. Liquid23

OP is just mad he is bad
  9. MikeyGeeMan

It doesn't break all hacks....just the ones they know about. It takes a hacker less than a few days to leetch on to the executable and start pumping in its nasty code.
  10. ItsJustDash

11. Vintorez

Please note that the OP does not represent the Vanu Sovereignty in any way.
  12. Beartornado

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. Ice

Apparently also a stuck shift key.
  14. Liquid23

sorry but since he uses a Vanu forum avatar I have no choice but to assume he speaks for every single Vanu player in existence... them are the rules

just like how I must assume every single NC agrees and supports Stew360...
  15. Nazty Fox

So you snipe and rocket spam from the spawn room. That doesn't make you good. People who brag about their k/d ratio don't play the objective.

KyraKay
  16. DG-MOD-02

Let's try to keep posts constructive. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.