RESTORE OFF-TOPIC SUB FORUM

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arkenbrien, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkenbrien

We had several great things going on in the off-topic section. It was a place where a bunch of us would just hang out and chill. But today, it was gone. The number one reason for my visiting this site is now gone.

Please, restore the off-topic sub forum

Thank you.
    • Up x 7
  2. Ken Photon

As the OP said, the off-topic forums were the main reason I cane here. They should be restored as soon as possible. Not just for me, but for many of the members of the PS2 community, which used that part of the forums to hang out and have light-hearted fun.

Besides, what self-respecting forums doesn't have an off-topic section?
    • Up x 3
  3. BlackDove

What the ****? I spent hours of work and wrote guides that were pages long about how to build computers and gave people ten times more USEFUL ******* tech support than any staff has or likely will. If they seriously removed the off topic section permanently for no reason, im done with this broken game.

Corporate clueless quick profit mentality didnt work before and it wont get better.

Wonder how long theyre gonna try to get their "investment" back before they shut the servers down and sell them for scrap.
    • Up x 7
  4. Colonelveers12

I'm so sad now. They willingly deleted possibly the best and longest forum game thread of all time :(
    • Up x 1
  5. RadarX

While we do understand some of you were utilizing the section, we've done some evaluating and streamlining across all of our forums. As this isn't a technical support issue I do need to close it. We do appreciate the feedback.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.