[Suggestion] Responses and Response Time

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RockPlanetSide2, Jun 13, 2017.

1. RockPlanetSide2

DBG,

Here, Reddit, and In game with Tickets. The response time is just not good enough, especially when you are trying to collect money from people with systems like Implants.

When there are issues with these you have to respond, with even a "looking into it". You can't just be silent, that is just the WORST customer service. I don't understand that it might be a "this is a video game" thing, but any where else in the world no customer service rep is going to be able to just ignore people.

Spending money on items is simply not going to happen if the community just feels like you are "firing and forgetting" items. Also you are just pushing people who would spend money when they see time and time again that there is zero communication about what is going on with actual cash items.

When Implants just do not work, there is very little feed back to ZERO that they are being fixed or that somebody is even looking at them. If the cross hairs on the Orion are messed up in a patch, who cares... it was free.

But, if you want me to dump money to get a specific implant like Carapace... and then it does not even work if you have Resist Shield up, it is not only frustrating it is just down right stupid.

It just needs to step up. In any service industry with social media... you have to respond all the time, every time... even if it is with "We are not going to fix that"... it at least puts a nail in the coffin forever.

Do you need to respond to "Put Dragons into Planetside 2, I love dragons!"... no you don't; however, "I spent money on this and it does not work"... demands a response even with the crappiest customer service.

When something goes wrong in a Korean PTW game, you had better believe that 5 guys are fixing that issue in seconds, especially if it is a money maker, and they make sure everybody knows that it is being fixed and not just way-sided.