Resist Shield vs NMG

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Tyrfalger, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Sykro

I timed the resist shield duration as i was upgrading it. As of a few days ago:

Resist Shield 1: 6.5 seconds
    Resist Shield 2: 7.5 seconds
    Resist Sheild 3: 8.5 seconds
    Resist Shield 4: 9.5 seconds

The regen time is a little less than double that of the shield duration. Personally I use the resist shield paired with nanoweave 4 and a health kit. I seldom find myself running low on resist shield... only when taking on multiple enemies one after another and I don't have time for a breather.
  2. Stef4Life

I don't really get it, maybe someone can help me.
    I've bought the first Resist Shield Level, so when i hit the F Key ingame now i fire up the Resist Shield automatically? Or do i have to equip it shomewhere?

Thanks in advance for the help.
  3. Vortok

You'll have to equip it in the ability slot on your loadout just like suit/utility slot upgrades. Remember to resupply to apply the new loadout changes to yourself.
  4. Dayz

This is where the higher ranks of resist shield come into play, having a longer duraction means you have to be less accurate with turning it on and off....
  5. SemperFi

Hey guys!!! im stuck between picking between Resist shield vs NMG, i dont know what will support my agressive playstyle as HA :(
  6. Megawatt

I'm looking for times on passive regen for Adrenaline Shield 1 or higher, and maybe Resist Shield 2 or higher, so I can complete some data gathering on hard number shield statistics for the community.

Just drain your Adren. Shield, and then time the passive regen with a stopwatch of some kind, preferably from the point the shield visibly deactivates until the last (thirteenth) ability shield indicator light fills up.

Once I have these regen numbers, I'll post my findings for everyone. Thanks.