Resist shield and nanoweave armor confusion

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Taggeress, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Taggeress

Do the effects not stack only when resist shield is active? When resist shield is equipped but not activated, will nanoweave's benefit be in effect?
    • Up x 1
  2. LibertyRevolution

Yes, they just don't stack to give you 60% small arms it used to.
    When resit is off you get the nanoweave's small arms resistance, when its on it is replaced with resit shields 40%.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jawarisin

yep, now complete garbage
  4. Skiptrace

Hmm, so Resist Shield is garbage, ok, good. I can start trying to get the certs for the Adrenaline Shield now.
  5. Robertooooo

It's certainly not garbage. Sure, it's not as good as the NMG and ad shield in 1v1, but it's consistent unlike the other two. I personally do better with resist/ASC than with my fully certed ad shield/NW loadout. And it's a lot cheaper to cert. Only downside is that medkits is a must.
    • Up x 1
  6. Skiptrace

I run NMG with ASC on almost all of my loadouts ATM for HA. It works better for my in-your-face playstyle for HA.
  7. Liewec123

this was a really bad change imho, things should stack, it we have 2 of our slots using things that reduce damage, then they SHOULD stack! silly soe, maybe daybreak will change it back so our certs are worth something!
  8. Rogueshadow

I personally like the resist shield better than the other 2 HA overshield just because I don't feel vulnerable even after a toe to toe fight and my shield is depleted. I recommend running resist shield with advance shield capacitors, medkits, and a counter intel implant to tell you when to activate it during massive firefights. The key is to predict with the help of counter intel when to activate the shield, and the build will give you the most sustainabilty as your more likely to be ready to fight as ASC lowers shield regen to 6 sec.

I personally found it annoying that each to you engage and disengage NMG or Adrenaline you lose a bit of charge which can hurt if your being engaged piecemeal and your trying to recharge after a firefight.
  9. garret0451

i never bothered to spot enemies , and after i played stalker a bit i just unbinded spot button. and i think that most ppl do same. , it's to easy to give away your location when spotting , because screams are too loud here.

ps need 230 spotter ribbons to force recon master . Q_Q