[Request] More Certs/Resources/Unlocks for Next Focus Test

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by ADuder, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ADuder

I was wondering if we could get more certs or character copies for the next focus test.

Tonight's event was, but I'm thinking that the lack of vehicles / long fights at bases so far might have to do with a lack of certs. On my main character, I have 27.5k certs at BR 67 and am able to pull a reaver, lightning, max, sunderer, and vanguard in less than 6 minutes per vehicle and most of them are fairly decked out as well.

I think maybe the flow of battle will be better tested if players have access to premium guns and more certs.

Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  2. KlyptoK

I wasn't able to deck out my tank as much as I have it on my main.... and the only other thing I certed was the repair tool :[
  3. ScrapyardBob

The 10k certs is okay... you just can't test everything. However, I say it is okay because I'm assuming that the developers will wipe our characters at least monthly if not more frequently. Otherwise, they'll need to consider adding 5k certs on a monthly basis so that we can test out new things.

On the one hand, if they reset us weekly, you're constantly testing out the UI for certifications and getting a chance to change your loadout. But that might drive some more dedicated testers up the wall, having to constantly re-do loadouts.

The bigger issue I ran into tonight was not having resources to use things like grenades, C4, mines, etc. I had to go AFK at the warpgate for an hour-plus in order to stock up at least 5-10 of each item type.