Republican Shock Guard - RSG - Recruiting Now!!!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheFramptonator, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Atreides1991_forum

Well i played with VictorMarx yesterday and i want to join your outfit...

[IMG]

I played the game as another charactor but switched side once my stopped this was the character:

[IMG]
  2. RIctavius

You're in now :p
  3. TheFramptonator

If you are thinking of joining and you make an application to our outfit, then at least try to contact us as well. If we see you application then we will get in contact with you, either through VictorMarx (outfit leader) or me. We had to turn down 10 applicants, because no one bothered to even reply to us, or talk to us when we messaged them. We are a friendly outfit, but its better if we know the people joining can communicate as well. ;)
  4. RIctavius

Framp is on vacation! Please redirect pokes to me!
  5. razerbaz

Bump!
    • Up x 1
  6. TheFramptonator

A bump for AOTR :D
  7. Atenhara14

I'd be interested to join - i think my BR is somewhere around 19. What do i need to do? Ingame name is Atenhara.

Best regards
    • Up x 1
  8. TheFramptonator

Hello, sorry for the late reply. You can contact me or VictorMarx ingame, and can you leave an application for our outfit ingame. We use teamspeak and the server is wgclan.net, we also use terran-republic.net as well. add me on steam as well my name is the same.
  9. RIctavius

I've sent a friend request ingame, we'll sort you out :)
  10. Treant

Hey there, I was on teamspeak with some guys but I lagged out :<

Nebulously

Infiltrator
    5 or 6 hours, I'm not the most experienced but I don't suck too bad :p
  11. Hogfoot

Bump for RSG1 - These lads are +fun to game with and deserve their time in the sun!

GL HF :)
  12. RIctavius

Speaking of Sun, I can't get enough in Seychelles!! ARGH!!!
  13. RIctavius

BUmp been running since Nov 21st 2012 lets make it 2 years!
  14. Maakahn

Hello there,
    Recently add to the Republican Shock Guard, I would like to thanks all of you for that !

Name : CobaltKahn
    Class : Heavy Assault / Engineer
    BR : 30
    Playtime : Mostly on the weekend but I play time to time during week, on the evening (CEST) +02:00 UTC

From France, I played a lot of differents games types. Arma 2/3, Eve Online, Warthunder, Compagny of Heroes...
    I understand english (most of the time ;) and I can join teamspeak with a mic. I see that opportunity as a interesting way to have good time and improve my english skill ^^. See you very soon on the ground !

Cobalt / Maakhn
  15. RIctavius

application closed. Welcomed to the Outfit! :3
  16. ScouseGeekTR

17. Kevinben1

• In-game Name: Kevinben100
    • Best Class: Heavy Assault
    • Battle Rank: Anti-Tank
    • Playtime: 50 hours
  18. Kevinben1

LOL accidentely said at Battle Rank: Anti-tank

Battle Rank: 19
  19. RIctavius

Please friend ingame

VictorMarx
  20. _JeD_

• In-game Name: JD342
    • Best Class: I don't know really because I'm a newbie here... maybe light assault?
    • Battle Rank: 11
    • Playtime: 5 hours