Republican Shock Guard - RSG - Recruiting Now!!!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheFramptonator, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Cataclysm

We make it rain*!

*rain lead and HE rounds.
    • Up x 1
  2. m0nstrik

• meszer
    • Heavy Assault
    • Since Today (April 21st.)
    Seasoned CS 1.6 player :p so TS is just poyfect!
    I had previously VS char on Woodman (BR 29) but I was inactive for some time now.
    I am a pretty good Infantry soldier and I've no problems following commands.
  3. heero yuy

• In-game Name txeptsyip
    • Best Class heavy/light assault (was very much into heavy assault and big guns but recently I have been playing light more)
    • Battle Rank 26
    • Playtime 81h 53m
  4. RIctavius

Please if you can Friend VictorMarx in-Game , Framp is currently away from a computer on Family Stuff
  5. RIctavius

Please if you can Friend VictorMarx in-Game , Framp is currently away from a computer on Family Stuff
  6. DovahFox

• Calgacus
    • Light Assault
    • 62(I left my pc on for many, many hours :))
    P.S I have also posted an app on the enjin forums. Thanks for reviewing!
  7. TheFramptonator

Great to see new faces joining us, we hope to offer a fun and friendly gaming experience by crushing the enemies of the Glorious Terran Republic.
  8. Grommak

Still recruiting guys? ^^; I'd join after work today :p...in about 2 hours.
  9. TheFramptonator

Yep we still are recruiting and we currently roll with 2 squads once most people get on, the more that join us who have the right mind set, hopefully like you the better. I guess you have read the thread but could you put your details like Battlerank, playtime ...etc, please. This is so we get a rough understanding of what your Character is like, thank you
  10. Grommak

Name: Grommak
    Time Played: 3d 10h 30m
    BR: 29
    Fave class(es): Heavy/Medic/Engi (mostly I play heavy and medic-love my medic and the TAR). Want to play more MAX thou, maybe cert the sundy, get some cosmetic stuff and the SABR-13.

I speak English well enough and some German. At the very least I will understand almost anything in either language. Looking forward to some team play and kicking NC ***. ^^ kinda tired of zerg rushing the meat grinder :\..especially after today...we were getting slaughtered out there. It felt too one sided this time, something needs to change.

Submitted recruitment form to the RSG main website.
  11. TheFramptonator

As you can see we still are open to new members either Newbies or Veterans but TR soldiers none the less.
  12. Speijker

Just realised I've been a member of the Republican Shock Guard for well over a year now.
    Haven't regretted it for a single second.

They might be happily insane slightly eccentric, but you won't find a greater sense of camaraderie and loyalty to the republic and each other anywhere else!
  13. Speijker

*bump*

Did I mention I joined the RSG after only a few evenings of experience?

Don't be afraid to ask even if you're not sure of whom to shoot yet: we'll teach you how to perforate purple spandex pajamas or how to blow up those blue cardboard hobby-projects!

The 3rd Republican Shock Guard wants YOU! (B.Y.O.B.)
    [IMG]
    Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Like The Republic's Fist!

For contact and recruitment details, see first post.
    • Up x 1
  14. TheFramptonator

We are still recruiting, and now we have been participating in weekly events with fellow TR outfits. Join now to see the action!!!
  15. LordSlackAlot

In-game name: SirSlack
    Bedst Class: Heavy Assault
    BattleRank: 13
    Playtime: some days:p

Enjoys teamwork and long walks on the beach :p
  16. TheFramptonator

Hello SirSlack, im one of the Officers of RSG and i see you are interested in joining. Our teamspeak we use, which is free to download is wgclan.net and that is where you can find us. our website is in the actual ad pages, which i hope you read. We will give a sort if trial just to see how you will fit in and how you play.
  17. Jerox

Ahh, good old awesome Red Alert 2 soundtracks.. they never get old :]. How about Hell March 2 when TR is approaching an enemy base/fighting it out? :D
  18. RIctavius

We roll blackbetty

Spiderbait version and Ram Jam :p

If radioman gets online -.-
  19. Jerox

That's awesome. Starting to think about joining RSG. Good music and a dedicated jukebox guy, how can I say no to that?
    The video clip from Spiderbait - Black Betty is awesome btw. I didn't know they had a video for the song as I only know the song because of nfs :p.
  20. RIctavius

Friend me ingame then, VictorMarx : IGN

:)