Republican Shock Guard - RSG - Recruiting Now!!!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheFramptonator, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TheFramptonator

[IMG]

3rd Republican Shock Guard - RSG1

Who are we?

The RSG was formed by VictorMarx/Rictavius in late November 2012, we are still going strong even now.
    We are a casual outfit that has a mix of casual and serious players, with members mainly from Europe and beyond!!
    With 125 members we are looking to expand and encompass any type of Planetside player. From the pure infantry players to the fearless tankers and brave pilots of Auraxis.
    We do host platoons sometimes but we mainly stick with 1-2 squads every evening, but we would like to make it 3-4, with the help of you guys.
    We like to use variety in our play and we do encourage the use of 'Combined Arms' to get the job done.
    Even though we are a casual outfit, we can be organised and efficient in tackling any situation we're dealt with, making for a fun gaming experience overall.
    We have different divisions of the outfit; The Infantry Divisions, Armoured Brigades and Airborne Divisions as well as our new Spec Ops unit. All of these will be tied into one Platoon, to give the best outcome in the field.
    We use Teamspeak 3, as ingame voice chat can be 'crap' sometimes, though orders are relayed through ingame chat. Join us on the wgclan.net TS server, we share this with other TR outfits and you can find us there in the outfits section of the Teamspeak server.
    We play daily and our normal playtime is from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT or 19:00 to 23:00 CET. If we have a public squad going then join us for some Planetside style fun.
    A final note, we have the craziest Outfit Leader in the TR, Victor 'Always High' Marx XD

Are there any requirements?

There are no Battle Rank requirments, however we look for Mature and Cooperative players.
    You must be able to understand English, we do have a multinational outfit but English is what we all speak.
    A microphone is not required, but is heavily advised for, since we operate on Teamspeak. All squad and Platoon leaders must have microphones.
    Cooperation and Teamplay are the most important as without these no outfit can properly function. When we say there is a Squad / Platoon open, we expect you to join it or accept the invite to it.
    Listening to orders is also VERY IMPORTANT. When given an order you are expected to remain quiet and follow it as ordered to.
    You must be able to withstand fights that are against the odds, this requires you to be on your toes and alert to your surroundings.

Further Information

If you would like to join the outfit and feel your up to the challenge, then make a reply thread with the following:
    • In-game Name
    • Best Class
    • Battle Rank
    • Playtime
    You can also visit our website for more information and if you are interested please make an application form underneath the 'Recruitment' tab;
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http://republican-shock-guard.enjin.com/home&ei=7K0DU77hN4KXhQeftYCgCQ&usg=AFQjCNG2RRXYWxSFWp7fdmE8Iu74Hh093g&bvm=bv.61535280,d.bGQ
    Contact VictorMarx, TheFramptonator (me) and M3lchi0r ingame, send us friend requests and we are online then send a message saying you would like to join.
    Add me on Steam, my name is Commissar Framptonov and VictorMarx is Lord Rictavius. We can then invite you to the steam group as well.
    Drop into Teamspeak with the server wgclan.net to also see what we are about.
    And remember:
    !!HIT HARD, HIT FAST AND HIT LIKE THE REPUBLICS FIST!!
    See you on the Battlefield ;)

[IMG]

2. TheFramptonator

its BUMP TIME!!!
  3. TheFramptonator

Bump for the TR :D
  4. TheFramptonator

5. TheFramptonator

Cmon on Guys, Bump if your loyal to the TR!!!! :D
  6. RIctavius

Bump....

The War god Garath the wolf spoke to me, and found your tidings fruitful , he therefore commanded me to bumpth thy post.

Walk thy path of the Wolf God.
  7. Thor04

I can do better, we should play this when we capture base :eek:

MadCat
  8. TheFramptonator

XD, we'll we haven't done any Shock Paratrooper stuff in a while, this is what we ride into battle with - Enjoy!!!

• Up x 1
  9. Thor04

it sure was nice when I heard it for the first time while waiting to drop
  10. TheFramptonator

Bump for yelling RSG!! in chat :D
  11. Valandu

12. TheFramptonator

Could you make an application on the website, I will get in contact with our Leader, we will be on at 6pm GMT and later. i will friend you and we will get you into our Teamspeak as well :)
  13. paddyrecon

• paddyrecon
    • Heavy Assault
    • 4 hrs 9 mins
    Please accept, i am new to the game but im mature dedicated gamer, will follow orders
  14. TheFramptonator

Hi Paddy, you sound like a good teamplayer and the ability to listen to orders can be better than being a 'pro'. We will be glad to let you join, just make an application on our website and add me ingame, Rictavius (our leader) is VictorMarx in game.
    See you on the battlefield, Guardsmen ;)
  15. TheFramptonator

Bump for the Glorious Terran Republic!!!!
  16. TheFramptonator

Even More bump!!!
  17. Gutseen

Nah, RSG generates too much LAGZ.
  18. RIctavius

lol
  19. TheFramptonator

Bump as my Recruitment page is better than Victors :D
  20. TheFramptonator

We may make it lag, but at least the NC dont win the alert ;)