Reporting players

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverWF

Dear SOE
    I'm paying money for you, but... for f*cking what? To be a food for cheaters?

Before I was wondering - how the hell is that possible - to kill me from great distance (>400m) from LMG and full burst directly to my head. I'd thinking - he is really PRO, great FPS experience and something

But after seeing this
    http://www.livestream.com/ArtificialAimin?t=898864
    I think I'll not wondering now. Paying money too.
    • Up x 1
  2. Gerald

Second what SilverWF have said, paid for a couple of weapons thinking i'll get better like those who keeps killing me from sniper x12 distance with only a rifle, i was too naive to think all these involves any skills. Just a simple hack will win the day. I'm quitting this awesome game, its the only fps game i've waited for some time but it all gone to trash. I'm hoping admins are not sleeping becoz if you choose to ignore what we payers have supported, you will see your game downfall way before you even know it.

Kindly refund my money and remove my account, you have my game info and my username, 3 weapons and 1 month subscription, not much but you will make a fortune if you have customers who sucked up to the game for only 1 week. I'm going to get my brother to do the same, he spent double of what i did. Let me be clear, do not ignore my post or delete, or I'll make things difficult for you SoE and see yourself removed from Steam.
  3. Cyridius

Hahahahaha
    • Up x 1
  4. SilverWF

5. einsteinxx

A Free to play game and people are expecting that their reports of griefers (or anything else) are going to be responded to quickly (or at all)...Thanks for the laugh.
  6. SilverWF

I'm paying money so I demanding attention to me
  7. Skizerz

"And your replying to my post does nothing about waste forum bandwidth."
    That's what makes me think you care about bandwidth, you said that. And if you're not talking to me, then how come your responding? bro
  8. Gerald

Game of this scale is free is becoz there are people like us who supports it and sustain their maintenance, not becoz SoE is having a charity run nor a billionaire kid. Having said that we also provide a spot for freeloaders who thinks the game is free, nothing wrong with that and just so someone know, f2p entice gamers to make up the numbers in the game. So laugh harder, I'm seeing the reason why you need too.
  9. tj2spike

10. SilverWF

They didn't commenting tickets about bugusers or cheaters...
  11. Norse

To bad its not free to play. PS1 was not free to play and the same things were going on. This has turned into the romper room thread of cry babys.
  12. Alexey86Region

TR infantry weapon is very weak, a large spread in the Far and Middle destantsiyah, no damage to the neighbors, and the fact that it is rapid-fire "supposedly" does not help ... if the rate would be 30-40% higher, it would be really balanced ... and already discourages play when three soldiers Vano mows 7 soldiers TR as a rule. it's disgusting
  13. Grumpy

Something needs to be done about players purposely flipping libs and gals at the warp gates. It is getting ridiculous. Twice tonight I spawned a lib only to be flipped purposely by the same guy in a mag.
  14. GuardianAng3l

I think there should be different commands to report hackers and griefers, with hackers taking higher priority. Griefers are annoying, but hackers break the game. I reported one player twice on Mattherson, but I still see him randomly playing. I think it's a lag switch or something because I get insta gibbed in aircraft. Once I was flying a lib with full health and it felt like one rocket hit me except I exploded and it said this guy killed me with a rocket launcher, more telling is when I am flying a scythe moving at a good speed (full health) and I hear two metal "tink" sounds. I get killed by the same guy in 1 second flat and it says he shot me down with an infantry assault rifle. Just make it /reportcheater or something simple to remember.
  15. ackolaptuh

I cannot do much to report them in game since I die every 3 minutes or less I cannot even keep a name on. But the 1 shot head shot deal has to go. Not only how every they players abusing it are doing it but the whole scheme that added the one shot head shot has to go. I don't have a problem dying in game, doesn't cost me a thing unlike real life. The fun is gone to the game soon as we spawn and pow head shot. Run up and over some deal and at a angle pow head shot. You can't even turn around without Pow HEAD SHOT every thing from Cannons mounted around city walls to aircraft. Also, btw, I hope it doesn't take 11 years before you announce 'accounts will be banned that are seen hacking' as was very recently and 11 years too late, for everqeust 1. YOu wanted subscribers, ain't going to get none with so many hackers running in it.
  16. NubTisha

i got a question if someone runs infront of an armor vehicle and says reported can they still report u? because a lot of people seem to like running infront of armor vehicles and then tells a friend to C4 that person who just ran them over cause this happened to me last night while i was in a skyguard keeping the air clear and someone happens to run infront of me and one of his friends just comes up to me and C4s me
  17. Darkzero

Learn to read! I only said it because CrazedMonk86 cares. Oh, I responded because you quoted me.
  18. Quake

/reporting a player=useless

/report Smed for not doing nearly enough while the game was being built to stop hackers.
  19. Quake

Planetside 2 will be the most hacked game ever.

Want to report someone /report SOE for being completely incompetent.
    • Up x 3
  20. irewolf

In about the last week there seems to be a flood of hackers. It's like people that aren't that good at the game have just raged off to find hacks. My main concern is I seem to be reporting quite alot of people now. I don't want to be the guys who is reactionary and generally Im not. Thing is first week or so, just after release, I didn't feel the need report anyone, I hadn't run into anything I would call a hack or exploit. Just recently however, I have noticed, whole squads using, lag switches and wallhacks. I do report them, and I'm sure SOE will get round to it.

However, my only concern is how do you go about investigating both parties? I'm sure perhaps some of the people I have reported maybe were actually just laggy. So I guess my question is this, if I report a player and no one else does, does he still get investigated? I mean, should I be reporting those people that are obviously lag switching, or should I just be saying to myself, well maybe he is just laggy and redeploy to a different area.

N.B. Also, by lag switch, I mean when they can shoot everyone else with perfect accuracy, but, they, are warping around all over the place, because one of my friends, often get lag due to a shared connection, but, he can't kill anyone while he is warping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.