Reporting players

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Team killing is definitely reportable. In fact, if you kill your allies a certain amount of times, you will be booted from the game. Please create a support ticket to our gms so they can look into this.
  2. Raka Maru

I posted this in the beta forums that are now gone, but I would like to add the following:

Ignored players should not be able to jump into any vehicles you own, as this will allow them to TK from your ride. Ignored players banned should not be able to join your squad or platoon. Ignoredlayers should not be able to communicate, get in anything you own, or get in any organization you own via another character using that account. So it should be account level.

Today, someone jumped into my Sunderer and I thought newbie, as he was just randomly shooting wasting bullets, but later he jumps out and kills people that spawned. Then he opens fire on my truck. I had to kill him.

I should have reported him, but I would like to never hear from that guy again or let him spawn on my AMS, or ever get in. It would be a shame if I had to lock my transport if a /ban tool wasn't given to us.
    • Up x 3
  3. Snake-Plissken

Welcome to the pains of free to play
    • Up x 1
  4. cassan0va

What about people blocking the warpgate entrances with Mana turrets you cant leave the spawnroom other from the top at best case.
    • Up x 1
  5. Herr Dreeks

Hi AlexS,
    Thanks for the response! :)
    Me and some guys of my outfit reported the players by using the ingame report. The "/report*name*" command. Is this the proper way to report someone that is griefing? Or should a ticket be made by using the support option?
  6. Ganjis

In all seriousness, the guy may have thought he was an engineer (VS weapons look very similar) and been waiting for a cooldown. Perhaps he thought he would be helpful and repair any aircraft that landed while he waited. He saw you, hit 3 and fired before he realised his mistake.

I have done this to my own vehicles before when I got out to repair.

It is very embarrassing, perhaps he logged in shame.
  7. Bubblewrap2

It is possible, but normally they would find a way to reply or say sorry in game.
  8. Bentos

In my opinion, a game with a built in "taunt" feature should not consider things like this infractions.

Saying that you're going to go to someones house and kill their dog, on the other hand, is way past a line.. It should be up to a game operators discretion on what crosses that line.
  9. TribbleFluffer

You guys need to figure out a way to block people using the hagsplace haxmod, thats where the hacking is coming from.
  10. Eugenitor

Good, maybe now I won't be TK'd for getting to the SCU before some fudge prince who wants the XP for it (and who dies himself to TR boolets.. oh, poetic justice)

ROFL
  11. Dhart

Had some Medic pass me today while I was guarding an area... I was down to two bars of health and asked for a heal... he went behind me and cut me down with a knife...

Nobody should have to deal with that. I reported him... kinda doubt anything will come of it. Have to see.
    • Up x 1
  12. TSR AlexS Customer Service

The report function should work but if you're having trouble with it, then just submit a support ticket so we can escalate it to the proper department. ;)
  13. IceVamp

He probably concluded, correctly, that your Scythe should die in a fire.
  14. Sparkatb

Nah no way, my Scythe is all badass you know. Its got a custom paint job to prove it.
    pim.p my Scythe ftw.
  15. Herr Dreeks

Yo Dawg, i heard you like a report function so we built a report function to report the malfunction... :p

Thanks AlexS, will tell my outfit that next time heavy griefing occurs to also make a support ticket ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. tjalfe

there are TOO MANY HACKERS!!!! too report them -_-
    played 3 hours today and ran into at least 15 aimbot users.... (people i could say 100% is using aimbot. and countless which i am not sure if they where but they seemed dodgi)

reporting hackers is just stupid at this point, if i had to report and document each time i saw a hacker i would only get to play 10% of the time ingame
    • Up x 1
  17. TrooperX

Is there any way to report hackers in game? I was just playing earlier and fought against someone with infinite HP/energy hack. I unloaded a full clip of ammo on the guy and after he killed me he still had full HP/Energy. And yes, I tried the "/report playername (reason)" function but it doesn't work.
    • Up x 1
  18. Eric Smith

Right now there's a vehicle repair bug I've noticed. Sometimes when I go to repair my vehicle it instantly fully heals. I've noticed it with my Sunderer, but it may affect other vehicles as well.
  19. Talizzar

I was noticing that turrets would repair themselves or as soon as I hit them with the repair they would be 100 percent. Very odd.

Also no experience was gained.
  20. Darkzero

Hi AlexS,

I just PM'ed you or conversed a link to a cheat site is going to release a cheat for the game, so you guys can do something about it. It's already in beta apparently. That site is huge, talking about over 50K active users.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.