Rendering Issues (Shields, Crosshairs, Terminals, etc)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Booface, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Booface

Just wondering if anyone else here is having rendering issues related to shields (i.e. gate shields, spawn shields), infantry and vehicle terminals, and non-sniper crosshairs (i.e. red dot sights) not rendering?

I did recently update to Windows 10, though I didn't have the issue for the first day which makes me wonder if it might be something else. It's a fairly consistent problem though; it's not intermittent, I can log in right now and none of those things render. However, they are still there as objects (I can't shoot through the shields or walk through the ones I'm not supposed to, for example).
  2. Booface

Ah, figured it out. A driver update for whatever reason switched some of my AMD settings for anti-aliasing and texture filtering to "Override Application Settings." No idea why, but it seemed like it copied one of my profiles for another executable over. Anyway, the PS2 client didn't like competing for that functionality and it broke a bunch of stuff. Simple changes in Catalyst Control Center fixed the issue. Still weird that it got changed, but an easy fix.