Render Distance is capped at 2500m

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Daikar, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Daikar

Why did you cap the render distance at 2.5km? I used to go all the way to 6km, it still does on the slider but anything past 2.5km makes no difference what so ever! This OMFG was the worst thing that could happend to someone who already had good frames before it. Scythe now looks like **** and I get more mircostutter, and the game forces me to use 2500m as render distance.
  2. Nasher

Have you tried over-riding it in the ini?
  3. Ozade

Seriously? It's patch day and your gonna whine like a child about something like vastly un-important render distances? Until today I ran the game on 800m render distance cos it was an attempt to save FPS. How about you wait more that one day to start complaining and just submit a ticket?
  4. Daikar

While it might not be important to you, it is to me.
    And Im mostly mad about the god awful changes made to the Scythe. I understand a lot of ppl are happy with the FPS boost but I never needed one in the first place, so for me its like I waited for several months for something that made the game worse.
  5. Daikar

The slider still goes to 6km but setting it to anything above 2.5km has no visual effect, and it looks really bad when flying.
  6. A3DELITIST

Yup, i too have this, i ignored it after the initial OMFG update but i cant deal with it any more, i do find it a problem for spotting out aircraft in the distance.
  7. A3DELITIST

Cancelled my membership last week, looks like it may stay that way. Feel like they really did sell us out for console owners, did we just fund and take part in a PS4 beta for the last 12 months?

:mad: