Removing the Techplant benifit is a terible idea

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Coliax, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Coliax

Right now every benifit of a mayor facility has been converted into Outfit Armory Modules. Howevery doing that for Techplants is a terrible idea since there are a lot of solo players out there who drive a lot of MBT's and who dont have the ressources to build these modules. If Rouge Planet Games but this one module on live you would pretty mutch destroy this community around MBT's since you cant be 100% that there allways will be an outfit providing this one module and you cant pull a new mbt from the warpgate every time you die (because most of the time you will be ganked by a random liberator).
    Putting the Biolab/AMP Station benifit on a module is fine, but the Techplant benifit must not be but on a module
  2. Caesar_REDMIST

That's the issue: SOLO tank player.

To me it seems a great thing actually. Also tanks are not a big issue in this game.
  3. Liewec123

I wouldn't worry too much,
    There will always be outfits around wanting MBTs.
    Maybe at some really obscure time like 5AM!
    But if you're playing during the day or primetime night I don't think you should worry,
    Infact on esamir you might find yourself being able to pull your mbt more than usual
    since you don't need to rely on being the faction with the only tech plant.

The only bummer for me is that I like the "bunker down" experience of holding Esamir tech plant,
    And now it won't be the big important base that it used to be.