[Suggestion] Removing Team Kills from K/D

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aloofgoof, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Waffle Fartsparkle

They still count/award score.
    • Up x 1
  2. Crator

Might as well just press redeploy if you are doing those things... I usually make it a point to redeploy if I'm going to do nothing because of people like Hosp... But it sounds like he TKs people in spawn areas just cause he wants to, even if they are moving around... Myself? I TK but not intentionally... Ok, only time I intentionally will TK someone, and not sure if this is considered intentional, is when you are between me and an enemy and the enemy has seen us but you didn't see him... I will shoot through you if need be because otherwise I will most likely die as well. Also, a lot of my TKs are due to mines...
  3. Unsp0kn

I've been TK'd in spawn while typing, or just chatting with outfit members. Pisses me off, but meh. If you feel the need to try to tell me how to play, you can kindly go #$^! yourself. :) I play for my own enjoyment, as do the spawn-campers. Who cares? Let them pad their stats. Usually shooting from spawn is about useless and they all fight over the same couple targets that happen to run by. Sometimes you're just stuck to the spawn room and locked down, so why not try to pick some of the enemy off until time runs out?