[Suggestion] Remove Revive timer

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by The Walrus Whisperer, Oct 9, 2014.

1. The Walrus Whisperer

I always liked how people could be revived even if they were dead for five minutes or thirty! The lack of a revive timer was a cool quirk that I feel improved the game. Every time you remove a quirk like that it starts to feel like space battlefield and I don't want to play battle field I want to play planetside 2! Remove the revive timer doesn't matter to nanites if your dead for 30 seconds or 30 minutes.

Don't make this Battlefield-side 4.
  2. Moz

I just dont even....
    • Up x 1
  3. The Walrus Whisperer

Elaborate?
  4. Halkesh

We already have this 30 sec timer since 3 mouth, but it wasn't showed. Now it is.
    What for are you complaining ? the 30 sec timer or because it's show ?
  5. The Walrus Whisperer

I never realized this. I had always thought there never was a revive timer because it wasn't shown.
  6. Leeloo

I don't recall if Planetside 1 had a timer, but we could revive people efter a long time they were dead.

It was great fun to shadow a max as cloaker and once the enemy killed the max and forgot about him, repair their armor and resurrect them (while staying invisible) for some revenge carnage...over and over and over. Maxes had infinite lives if they had an invisible guardian angel with them ;)
    • Up x 3
  7. SpartanPsycho

I think they should increase the revive timer to 2 minutes or 1 minute so that large groups of people don't just die off because of only one medic being there.
  8. DrBash00

Hmmm... imagine 1 - 2 platoons crashing a building...
    Finally you got them out of this building, but they only need one medic with a revive granade and they will be all up again....

I dont care about the revive timer, but you should also think about that...
  9. iSpank

No, revive timer is good or else many players will remain dead for long time to save their K/D ratio, game is fun when its fast paced.