[Suggestion] Remove or buff emergency repair, either way.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Luminari, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Luminari

Emergency repair is laughable. 20% of one health bar and it takes forever to regenerate that amount too. A heavy hits you with a decimator and you have to wait 6 seconds to get 20% back, lol. By that time he'll have put another rocket in your ***. So with or without the repair, either you kill him, you run or he kills you. The ER ability changes nothing, practically.

The same with getting hit by archers, ESF's, tanks, and so on. The number of shots required to kill you by these weapons is not changed with or without the ER ability. Only against small arms fire, bullets, might it make you a bit more sustainable; however remember that lock-down does a better job at this specifically, so is the aegis shield and the ZOE allows you to downright mow down the noobs stupid enough to try and shoot you with bullets.

In short, as a tactical ability the ER is utterly useless for a MAX. Either DRASTICALLY reduce the time required to regenerate that flimsy 20% or remove the ability entirely please.
  2. Kiddneey

It is so bad I actually used ZOE last night, for the first time in well over a year. Very underwhelming.
  3. CrimsonEclipse5

Wat.
  4. Luminari

Don't misunderstand me. I'm referring to bullets only. Kinetic armor + ZOE in a sudden frantic situation in which scrubs will instinctively shoot instead of run away/switch to rocket launchers works like this. Very rare but this is still more utility than the grossly underpowered emergency repair.
  5. Quiiliitiila

I feel like even if the new repair ability only healed 1% over the course of 60 seconds and created a disco light show at your location, it'd still be more useful than ZOE. :p