Remove Higby's cheats and free stuff now plz

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Swapvizer, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Swapvizer

Just because he's a former dev, doesn't mean he deserves special treatment.
    • Up x 1
  2. FateJH

Are you suggesting Higby might be OP and needs a nerf?
    • Up x 7
  3. Scr1nRusher

Forumside has reached a new level of Chaos Warp.
    • Up x 7
  4. Swapvizer

He gets free BR 100 on all factions without putting in the time.

And he gets to keep the same name while swapping between them.
  5. HadesR

I think you will find he leveled the chars the same as the rest of us ..
    • Up x 4
  6. Morti

OP is saltier than the ocean
    • Up x 7
  7. Ballto21

I just want a gold beamer like he does. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
    • Up x 3
  8. Tommyp2006

They used to do giveaways for them a bunch right around SOE live last year. Higby used to give them away in streams and stuff too. I've seen so many codes for those, if I happen to come across an unused one sometime I'll send it your way. Keep an eye out around the PS4 release, E3, things like that where PS2 will be demoed for PS4, they might give away codes for it again.
  9. Ballto21

I love you.
  10. 00000000000000000000

Higby actually plays?
  11. HadesR

Been on a bit the past few days...
  12. entrailsgalore

I don't see how that is a cheat. Besides, this implies that being BR 100 means you instantly win the game. I can assure you, BR 1's can easily kill BR 100. an extra 250 health at BR 100 means you can survive a few more bullets. This isn't an MMORPG, where being maxed out on gear means you have an extra 100k health and can dodge every other spell or attack. This is a twitch based game. You move around, point, and click. Whoever points and clicks faster, has lower latency, better FPS, or even lag switches, will win a fight. Not who has a higher BR.
  13. ronjahn

I was hoping he spent the last few months coding really game breaking hacks, and then returned in all of his glory under the name "HigbysRevenge"

Please do this Higby, put the game out of its misery.
    • Up x 3
  14. Ronin Oni

He's always played.

He's got more Auraxiums than most people.
  15. Ronin Oni

wat.

NW doesn't give HP anymore, it gives bullet resist and not on the head.

Don't think it even gives 250HP worth of resist either.

Flak armor does, and then some, but it's only vs splash dmg.
  16. Scr1nRusher

Well thats easy when you can use dev cheats to teleport to any fight you want & switch factions on a dime........

Wait......

That would explain why Redeployside & infantryside have became the monsters they are now!.

NS = Illuminati confirmed.
  17. Ronin Oni

He doesn't cheat when he plays... well, not typically. He goofs around for laughs a lil bit, but he doesn't abuse his admin powers for advantage.
    • Up x 1
  18. Garedar

O man stop the madness. How many headhunters swarm the area after someone says, "Hey I just shot Higby!". Or "Higby just shot me." If he has a few extra goodies I'm fine with that. As for keeping his account. He earned that. He spent a lot of time and energy developing the game. So next time he is on, find out where he is, and show him how much skill you got.
    • Up x 3
  19. MrNature72

[IMG]
    NERFS FOR THE NERF GOD
    BUFFS FOR THE BUFF THRONE

PS. I made dis
    • Up x 6
  20. sIcGER