[Suggestion] Remove C4 from LA or buff tank HP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FateJH

Couldn't the inverse be suggested, that you will never get into a tank?

(I'm not going to phrase in the same caustic tone.)
    • Up x 1
  2. Hegeteus

He's just seeking attention, we should stop replying to him and the rest of the troll gang by now(I know I've replied to far too many of them :oops:). While they are essentially just trolling, they seem just bitter and inexperienced in the game so I kinda feel bad for these guys. Whereas normal people typically improve and gain new perspective, their hardships seem to have produced an endless amount of salt and vitriol
    • Up x 3
  3. BakaRaymoo

Uh.. i use vehicles all the time, including MBTs. Nice try, though, i guess. Its cute when low IQ's think theyre making a "zinger"

Can you tankers go an hour without posting autistic comments?
  4. EliteEskimo

So I'm going to call you out on your blatant fabrications of reality

I'm going to assume that in game you're also BakaRaymoo

You have two characters under that name one VS BR 97 one NC BR 100, both on connery which is by far the easiest server to play on with the lowest tier players on average, your stats are so horrible that you have a negative market value on Dasanfall and again that's playing on Connery. For calling tankers Autistic or low IQ you sure are playing on a clearly low IQ level . Moving forward you say use vehicles all the time including MBT's? On both your NC and VS toon you don't have enough kills with tanks on either character to even register on the stats server. So tell me BakaRaymoo are you...

A. Blatantly lying, have essentially no experience using vehicles, and are a low/mediocre skilled player?

B. Have another hidden character that does have a great amount of vehicle/tank usage a.k.a "use vehicles all the time" because I don't believe your forumside name with a LA avatar just happens to line up with another LA primary with the same name.

[IMG]
  5. Hammithimmis

Ahh, gotta love the self-righteous judging and putdown based on salty posts in a salty thread. Bitter and inexperienced? You'd be wrong on both counts.

First of all, bitter? Nah, drifting on tanks and blowing them up is an amazing experience. Sure, its easy, but most things are when you have good coordination and teammates. And, if you recall, tankers are the one who started this thread calling for nerfs to our playstyle. We can't say no to salt in a game, right?

As for calling us inexperienced, you'd be wrong again. Among our "troll gang" I can count amazing sundy drivers putting them in spots I never thought possible, flash drivers that can dance around a tank (dodging 4 AP shots from a vanguard 10m away is my personal record), valk pilots that precision drop lancer squads on mountains around sundy balls, great tankers/tank gunners, etc. Who would've thought one can appreciate both good tanking and blowing tanks up? That's crazy, right?

Best part is, the fun is just beginning.
  6. BakaRaymoo

Im glad you can at least read, unlike most posters. I do a lot of driving, but its mostly battle bus. BBus is actually effective at flipping bases, much more than an MBT. Its very rare that i run MBTs (to address your question about not getting kills). Like i said, im a driver

Now who are you again? Because this is my 30 page thread about my squad breaking the meta, started by the enemy faction to get us nerfed. Do you have a thread and gameplay videos like we do? I assume youve just been too lazy to do your research on who youre actually talking to. Come back when you can break 3 pages, you nobody
  7. Sebastien

Like one dude did that, unless you're counting a thread from a year ago as well.
  8. Hammithimmis

9. EliteEskimo

MBT's don't flip bases, but 2 2/2 ECUS MBT's can single handedly stop a zerg in its tracks or stop an attack on a base cold by destroying Sunderers. I'm one of the longest running Prowler drivers in the game, considered by some to be among the best, and have been tanking since the day Mattherson launched. Mattherson, the server that was never defeated in any server smash and was the most competitive server bar none before we got merged and became Emerald. I have several large threads I've made some of which have broken 50+ pages.

My outfit ECUS, has many well made videos and we're know as among the best if not the best ground vehicle centered outfit in the entire game. Ironic, because I looked in depth through your player stats and know who I'm talking too lol. Thanks for clarifying your lies about using tanks though and that you are indeed the player BakaRaymoo.
  10. Sebastien

11. EliteEskimo

If the ones on forumside weren't such a bunch of trolling, delusional, jackwagons they wouldn't be so "persecuted". What a joke, seriously, I've only met like 3-5 that weren't completely delusional about C4 and it's relationship with tanks. The vast majority are willing to lie, alter reality, and troll to get their points across all while normally referring to tank users as people who camp spawn rooms and use HE a lot. I could go on, but I'd rather not. :D
  12. FateJH

That wasn't a zinger. If we're framing one side of this argument as a petulant child, as you so did, I am inquiring as to whether the other side of this argument is showing the respectable maturity in their gameplay habits to make that claim.

For some reason this forum has a standard whereby people aren't "allowed" to take a position about something until they have accrued a certain level of expertise with it. I don't necessarily understand that sentiment or care much about it; but, since it appeals to others, that is all the more reason to establish the fact so we can move arguments along or to their conclusion, whichever direction we are going. While I don't think Hammithimmis' post above is a perfect example of that, for example, it complies with the attempt to establish a baseline capability as prerequisites to speak on the matter. If you're capable of supporting that claim, then maybe this whole embarrassing, tiresome vendetta your detractors have with you will short-circuit itself.

(In hindsight, I should have wrote "Can the inverse..." rather than "Couldn't the inverse...")
  13. Hammithimmis

Nope, I think you're thinking too much into it. I don't think you need experience to comment or have a position on the matter, I was simply calling out the guy labeling us "bitter and inexperienced" and providing reasons why we're not. (unless you think salt enjoyment is something only "bitter" players partake in, in which case we'll have to agree to disagree)

And getting the record straight on our squad is important to me, since we are always looking for more recruits.
  14. Hammithimmis

And way to over exaggerate once you've been proven wrong. No one ever said LA are a persecuted minority (unless it was meant sarcastically). The salt levels on drifting do seem to be rising higher recently though, as evidenced by those threads made by tankers.
  15. Moridin6

c4 is "fine"

tanks are "fine"

people are Stupid

teamwork is OP
  16. entity009

It comes down to one thing for me. The goddamn driver gunnery ******** on MBTs. The driver should drive and the gunner should shoot. The driver could stay in 3rd person mode.

In planetside 1 it was well known that the lightning was easy prey for one main reason...they were trying to gun and drive at the same time. I have no idea why they made the MBTs main guns fired by the driver its ******* stupid.
  17. ColonelChingles

1) People are generally worse at teamwork now. See every infantryman that wants to go Rambo.

2) Allowing single people to operate tanks means more people in tanks.
    More people in tanks means more people buying cosmetics for more tanks.
    More people buying cosmetics for more tanks means more money.

And more money is important for a F2P game.
  18. Sebastien

Everything I say is a lie, a joke, or sarcasm. I honestly don't give a **** about any of this, I'm so high on the mountain that most people I fight never had a chance.
  19. entity009

It may make them more money but it makes for a vastly inferior and more vulnerable MBT. The discussion is mainly about the the vulnerabilities of MBTs to C4 and, quite honestly, driver gunnery is the elephant in the room that no one seems to notice.

Also I sort of disagree as the harasser is one of the most often decked out vehicles in the game and there sure as hell is no shortage of them in battle.
  20. RadarX

This one seems to have come off the rails a few times and the insults have gone a bit too long. If you have insulted another poster please consider this a warning which may result in a suspension (if you've already had a warning you by now notice your suspension).

I can confirm neither a tank HP buff or C4 being removed from LA is being considered at this time.
    • Up x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.