[Suggestion] Remove C4 from LA or buff tank HP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reclaimer77

The argument went completely over your head.

We die to things we don't see coming all the time. The Wraith Flash is no different. It's not OP. End of story.
    • Up x 2
  2. Moridin6

wraith flash + elf horn + roadkills

=

bounty + lol
    anyway.. this thread has run its course. John and a few others have learned some new things/upd there game, and some are still crying about this but not that yaddayaddaYADDAMFUKNyadda

lets end this, it was a good read and some fun banter but yeeah

/thread
    • Up x 1
  3. Reclaimer77

John is about to learn a little something else tonight.

He's gonna learn that I'm playing on Connery VS :)
    • Up x 4
  4. JohnGalt36

I am absolutely terrified. Like I said, I'm not tanking a whole lot while the drift squad is on. There's no point.
    • Up x 3
  5. Reclaimer77

LOL 20 minutes in game. I C-4 some loser camping in a Lightning...

"A Bounty Has Been Placed on You"

LMAO! Is it always like this on Connery? I love it!
    • Up x 1
  6. Azawarau

Im gonna be honest

I LA C 4 when my officer is on with spawn beacons

9/10 times you can wreck a convoy literally because noone does anything about it

Noone

When someone does do something about it we have serious issues accomplishing anything

Ive destroyed convoys with him with easy at times consistently and other times we get shot down in our Armored Valk or shot down after we abandon ship and forced us to change moves because we ran out of resources

I could understand if there wasnt a reasonable counter but that isnt the case here
  7. JohnGalt36

What's your character name?
  8. Reclaimer77

Holy crap man, I thought Emerald NC pulled some vehicles. It looks like Connery NC can't go to the damn toilet without pulling armor. No wonder those guys switched to VS and made the drift squad.

Well I'm not in love with it, but right now I'm "AutoVag2000".
  9. Azawarau

On Emerald TR and the machine people

We pull a ton of max suits though

I wonder why...
  10. Reclaimer77

C'mon F666 get at me and let's drift. I GOTTA DRIFT!

11. Hegeteus

26 page of trolling and it just keeps going. After being through thick and thin using multiple different playstyles, I simply cannot understand why some people get so incredibly salty and bitter over so petty things in this game and keep on spreading the gospel of hatred non-stop. If you're going to judge someone or something, at least take the time(not talking about few measly hours) to see the opponent's point of view

As infantry, I have died to TR prowlers a lot, but I don't come here crying about it or post videos of me assassinating repair crews because I don't take that **** personally. I believe in healthy rivalry and I got absolutely nothing against people no matter what their playstyle is, because I have tried nearly all of them for myself and understand there are always new risks and stakes involved

I have likewise been killed so many times by C4 LAs when using Vanguard, but I don't hold it against them and never posted anything bad about them. I have to admit though that I'm disappointed at what I've been seeing after LA C4 enthusiasts reared their ugly head on these forums
    • Up x 2
  12. JohnGalt36

I admit, my salinity level was maxed out, but it's getting pretty ridiculous now. Like I said, I'm done complaining about it. I'll just take care of it in game. They can keep cir*lejerking if they want.
  13. Reclaimer77

We're the least played, most neglected class in the game. We were promissed a revamp ages ago, or at least a tool slot, and have gotten nothing.

The class has ONE redeeming quality, just one: The ability to level the playing field against vehicles.

And for that we're hated. You have NO idea how much hate we get in-game. And then we have to come to the forums and see idiot vehicle ****ters calling for nerfs on Light Assault and C-4.
  14. BakaRaymoo

I actually have a clip where we farm 15~ vanguards attacking a biolab. Yes they pulled mass armor to attack a bio lab.

JOIN US !!!!!!!!!!! 50 VIRGINS IN THE AFTERLIFE FOR EVERY VANNY KILLED ON CONNERY

I'd like to again point to the official PS2 trailer. The LA is the fkin hero. Tanks are just fodder to make cool video clips!

Endure, you must, Johngalt. For C4 will not determine who is right; only who is left.

• Up x 2
  15. FateJH

Yup, that's Connery NC alright.
  16. Reclaimer77

LOL I tried to join ya. You weren't on tonight.

Get them virgins ready!

But seriously what's up with Connery? TR and NC seem to pull armor all the time in stupid high numbers. It's a freaking Light Assaults wet dream! Vehicle shi*ters galore!
  17. Demigan

Funny, autists in general do not lie and are more likely to approach a situation objectively rather than subjectively. Also, what's wrong with autism? It is a different way the brain operates which gives a high likelyhood of failing to learn due to behaving differently in social settings which earns them a misunderstanding from the rest of the world. But ultimately there are many Autists with equal or greater than average functionality, and more and more companies will try to employ specifically Autists for the properties they display for specific tasks.
  18. Hegeteus

I have more than 20 000 kills on mag-scatter and knives combined, I believe it's fair to say that I have received more rage and hatred than most players in Planetside 2 and stalker cloakers aren't very much loved(by players) or used either

That doesn't mean I shoot my mouth at those rare players who want stalker cloaker or even mag-scatter nerfed(mostly in-game) and I haven't let hundreds of ragetells made me biased whereas some people can't seem to post enough negative untruthful crap about tank users based on experience that pales like count dracula in comparison

PS: There's not much noose left for you or your hateful little gang to worm out of, before you need to admit you're just biased and post with more hate than sense. I should know by now that I fell for the troll bait, since I'm arguing with a guy who uses the term vehicle shi**er, but I might as well since this thread seems to cling on these forums like a disease
  19. BakaRaymoo

• Up x 1
  20. LodeTria

It's almost as if you have to deal with what tankers have to put up with, with infantry ****ters calling for nerfs on HE and AP. Maybe we should throw all this vitriol around the forums like a certain infantry players has been doing no?
    Also airspergs are probably the most hated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.