[Suggestion] Release Planetside 2 As PC Versions on PS5 and Xbox Series X? Will Help Boost Player Populations

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tortricat, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Tortricat

Currently in PS2, Connery isn't as populated as it used to be. Emerald usually has 900-1200 players on from 6pm-1am Eastern time. The European servers Miller and Cobalt also have around that many in their time zone from 6pm-1am daily. I miss the days PS2 had way more people on Emerald which often had 1200-1600 online during peak times, sometimes 1700-2100.

The game is on PS4/PS5 but it is separate and it is a PlayStation only version.

I think daybreak would make a lot more money if they release the game as PC versions on PS5 and Xbox Series X, it would be required for console players to use mouse and keyboard, it could be called Planetside 2 PC. It would be 4k 70-120fps with another option to play on 1440p with a constant 120fps.

I hope daybreak/rogue planet games can do this, I fear that me publicly suggesting this might make them not do it because they think it would be copying my suggestion or something.
  2. ganthercage

I don't think there are may users that use PS2 specifically
  3. ganthercage

As long as they produce more playstations every now and then the game will keep up to date with what's new