Reimbursement for Xp boosts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by daalnni, Jan 2, 2016.

1. daalnni

So I got the personal and squad Xp boosts right before the attacks. Been steadily trying to log on to the game, but I've lost the last two days. What are you going to do for those of us that actually paid for that time?

To be clear, I'm not going anywhere or anything. It's not a threat thread. Just want to know if you'll take care of those paying fir the game who got screwed by this.
  2. daalnni

Looks like I picked a bad week for boosts...
  3. daalnni

So, I guess nothing then. I just gave you 20 dollars and you gave me the finger and the ability to use half my boosts. Kind of ****** up, no?

Like I said, I'm not going anywhere, but you're not getting any more money either. That's **** customer service. Especially after five years of dcuo.
  4. saturnuranus

Have you contacted support? You're unlikely to get far posting on here about it I'm afraid.
  5. daalnni

What is the player support forum? Lol. Is that in game or is there a site? I don't see it on this site map
  6. saturnuranus

Well these are the official forums, but sadly they aren't really monitored by DBG staff, despite what they may have said in the past. The best way to get in touch is by contacting the support team directly.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/ask/
  7. daalnni

You rock