Reign of the TSAR (elusive1 & Hader)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Jul 24, 2015.

1. elusive1

• Up x 1
  2. Scrye

Great song! Awesome video as well, although the spawn room sniping seemed a bit out of place in a montage of this calibre.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ximaster

I usually hear dubstep,but this song is cool too,whats the name of the song and what type of song is???
  4. Amouris

No offense but could we see you do something else play style wise, while these videos are impressive they are getting repetitive. I for one would love to see you take another play style to the level you take close range bolt actions.
  5. I_am_the_kiwi

Excellent video sir nice to see some new blood in there. Keep up the good work mate.
    • Up x 1
  6. Carl1879

I decided to give this playstyle a go myself on the PS4 version and its quite tricky without the precision of a mouse but when you get the rhythm going it can be extremely satisfying plus the hatemail from heavies who lost a CQC 1v1 to an infiltrator with a sniper rifle can be pretty special.
    • Up x 1
  7. elusive1

Thanks. He cut out a kill, context and it got slowed down. Basically got zerged, and had to kill those guys to get out of spawn.
  8. elusive1

Hammerfall - Reign of the Hammer. I would call it rock.
  9. elusive1

I've been playing for so long, at this point I'm just doing what I enjoy the most. I don't think I've reached the skill ceiling either, so that's what keeps me and others entertained. I know plenty of people probably share your opinion though. I still will do other classes for a video or two.
  10. elusive1

Hader made the video for a class he is teaching, and asked if he could use some of my clips.
  11. elusive1

Really awesome, I was wondering how it would be. I haven't seen anybody using it yet. With more practice, do you think it is possible to make consistent flick shots, quick scopes etc?
  12. Carl1879

It could be, its pretty tricky and you have to turn aim assist off which is weird because its pretty minimal in this game to start with but with the ghost at least I turned it on to see if there was a difference and it started leaping around the screen for no apparent reason. I got the gold medal for the ghost pretty quickly so hopefully with practice it will become even more effective,
  13. Epicstrat

Great video!

Is there a voice pack in there? I kept hearing a few audio clips repeated but I'm not sure if it's the song or not. If it is a voice pack, would you mind sharing what one it is? I'd love to try using it.
  14. elusive1

I can imagine it being tricky, regularly aiming seems pretty tough. Too bad aim assist doesn't help at all, would be cool. Yeah, keep trying and let me know how it goes. A video would be awesome. Still haven't seen it being used. At least heavies won't be popping shield and strafing a lot as much.
  15. elusive1

Thank you. Hader made this video, and I think you are talking about recursion. All his clips have it, and none of mine do. I'm not sure what he uses sorry, but I use the drill sergeant guy.