[Suggestion] Region Adjusted XP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, May 26, 2017.

1. DarkStarAnubis

I have been playing off and on since a few months: I like big (numerically) battles but those are harder and harder to find (maybe it is the lattice system or dwindling player population, not enough experience to judge).

Anyway, here's the idea: the amount of XP received for any action (kill, destroy, heal, hack, ... you-name-it) is not fixed but increase and decrease from a baseline according to two parameters:

(1) actual number of players in the region
    (2) cumulative number of players been in the region in the last 10 (example, just put a number here) minutes

This should create attraction points where players can choose to participate and get far more reward and big, long sustained battles and discourage the tiny 5 vs. 5 mini-skirmish you see everywhere.
  2. Liewec123

it does change, if you are being overpopped then you will receive bonus XP :)
  3. DarkStarAnubis

That is faction-specific. I am thinking to a XP increase for all the players.
  4. Zuprize

Big fights happen quite often but they don't last since sunderers go down very fast. (at least on miller)