[Suggestion] Refund resources when you crash

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by reydelchicken, Apr 27, 2014.

1. reydelchicken

I would love to see some sort of resource refund and timer reset when your game crashes while in a vehicle...

I think that one of the most irritating things in the game in general is to wait 30 minutes for enough air resources to pull a liberator, and then to have your game crash as soon as you exit the warpgate.

I've been trying to learn how to solo lib lately, which is very expensive when considering I don't have any sort of resource boost and my faction has been a bit underpopped lately, so that means much less territory... So every time I crash, it's basically like saying I won't be able to fly for another 30 minutes, when I can roll my dice to see if I'll crash or not.
  2. HLM

Would be nice if you had a grace period of maybe 10-30 seconds after purchasing any vehicle where it is free, and then you get "charged" the resources once that time is up. Then if the vehicle is lost before that time (game crash or otherwise destroyed) you wouldn't have lost anything.
    I can never see that happening though.
  3. IamnotAmazing

this has been suggested, but no answer yet