Reflex sight consistently bugging out

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by lilleAllan, Mar 15, 2013.

1. lilleAllan

On my TR character, littleallan, the reflex sight is not working properly for the cycler. I can see in certs that I have it, but I can't choose as an attachment for the weapon.
    When I spawn my loadout 01, which used to have the reflex sight equipped, it has no sights at all - not even iron sights.
  2. RareAir23

Same thing I'm seeing now too lilleAllan. 2 days ago, the attachment from my Cycler T1 (a 2x Reflex optic sight) seemed stripped from my character but still reading as unlocked. Now, the sight is there but I just can't equip it. I've wanted to play the last couple of nights but the mess the game is in right now I'd rather be patient and wait til it all calms down and gets better with another hotfix or two. That is all. Out!
  3. PhoenixDown

Same with my TR character's 1x reflex sight on the T1 Cycler. I've certed it but now I can't use it. Fortunately, I had other sights and was able to select and then unselect those to revert back to default sight. Otherwise, I'd have a gun with no sights, which made it difficult to ADS.