Reduced Magburn/ Turbo

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RFMeridian, Apr 12, 2022.

1. RFMeridian

Right before the Apr. 05, 2022 - PC Hotfix the "infinite turbo/ magburn" (due to the server lag issues) after the Arsenal Update has been "resolved". Now you can't even burn for the stated full 1 second because the ignition penalty (previous value 0,5 sec) of every burn attempt has been increased - the fuel for the burn is therefore depleted way earlier - the boost time accordingly shortend. Even the soundfile of the magburner isn't played fully when holding shift.

The same behaviour can be noticed on any other vehicle turbos. The Magrider though suffers the most from this issue due to the dependence of its mobility feature in the light of the overall MBT balance.

Dear developers can we have a look into this issue, please?
    • Up x 1
  2. OldButGold

I agree. the Magbruner is a joke. It's just a short stumble. It shouldn't be a crying now, but you hardly have a chance against a Prowler or Vanguard if you lose mobility. Anyone who plays Vanu knows exactly what I mean. You only ever hear howling from other factions and you always have to accept these patches. At the end we will only throw paper balls and I think even then everyone will call the OP.

3. Ledess31

4. RFMeridian

Dear Developer, I can understand that the very quick fix of the "infinite magburner/ turbo" issue had #1 priority back then... But can we please have a confirmation that this issue is being looked at? ...not even an answer is needed - a nice emote is sufficient.