Redeem Game Card on Membership screen gave me plain old Station Cash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Unadude, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Unadude

I don't understand...

I bought a $15 Station Cash card last month and IN GAME I went to activate it and i was presented with screen..

Do You Wish To Use As Battle Cash Or Use For Membership (or something like this)..
    I wanted Battle Cash so I chose that option.

So, I would think that would mean these cards could be used for Membership.

I bought another $15.00 card and this time I was gonna use it for Membership.

On the WEBSITE (here) under MEMBERSHIP INFO I am presented with Use Credit or Or Redeem Game Card.

So, I clicked on Game Card and put in the info and BAM! It's now Battle Cash!

No no no no no...I have ENOUGH Battle Cash. I wanted to use this for Membership. WTF?

Guess I need to send in a Problem Ticket into Daybreak???
  2. Unadude

No response.

I figured this one out on my own.

I goofed but it wasn't apparent at the time I was doing it.

I bought $20.00 Station Cash cards this time instead of $15.00 Station Cash cards.
    In the FINE print of the $15.00 it says "towards membership". On the $20.00 card
    it DOES NOT say this. It says 2000 Station Cash (which is our Battle Cash) only.

So, from now on if I want to use these cards towards membership, I need to be sure
    to get the $15.00 card with the fine print. Well, so I have $40.00 of Battle Cash now.
    Guess I'll use it towards Heroic Bonus XP. Don't really need anything else right now.
  3. BigJohnny

heroic bonus xp?
  4. Unadude

Heroic Boost - 6 Month: This boost will increase your experience and resource gain by 50% for 6 months. Yours for only 5000 Station Cash.

I think it's sold as a Bundle. It's good for only one character.

There is really not anything I need to buy. I was thinking of a camo or two. But..other than that.