Red Collar Mercz(RCRM) Outfit recruitment: Pilots, Lieutenants, and Soldiers Needed

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by TheKingBee 18, Mar 7, 2017.

1. TheKingBee 18

Red Collar Mercz (RCRM)
    Looking for New Soldiers Loyal to the Republic

Mission: Eliminate all insurgents and enemy opposition on the surface of Auraxis.

Description: As you may be aware of there are enemies even within our own army. The infamous, though powerful, Goon Squad has reined as the #1 outfit in the Republic for long enough. Join us and help us, as we will help you, become powerful.

Notice: Be ready for squad operations set for every weekend. Location and time set for meeting will be given when you join.

Welcome
    with hope for the future,
    your leader THEKINGBee20182
  2. Bowshuge1313

Sup guys I'm only BR 16 but only been playing for a week or so. I've been playing ps2 on PC for 4 years and just started loving this game on Playstation 4. I'm looking for anow adult only outfit that ***** around and has fun but has to be mic only. Way to unorganized otherwise. Hit me up my psn name is Bowshuge if you think I'd be a good fit. I'll msg right away as I have the ps app on my phone.

Cheers and thanks for your time

Bowshuge