Recursion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Church42000, May 6, 2017.

1. Church42000

Anyone elses getting blocked by Battle Eye?
    • Up x 2
  2. RazorK2S

I was getting blocked by Battle Eye, so I uninstalled Recursion, but now whenever I launch Planetside 2 it crashes while loading at about 30-40%
    • Up x 1
  3. Vazinero

I'm being blocked too, same issue.
  4. DockHoliday

Was able to connect and play fine last night. This morning I go to boot up pside and same thing as RazorK2S describes loading screen from pressing PLAY at the launcher only gets to 40% and crashes to desktop. Not running anything like recursion or any other programs and all drivers are up to date. Not sure whats going on but I think it's on their end. Haven't been able to connect for 2 hours now.
  5. Vazinero

I'm able to play; it's just that anything and everything recursion related is gone, and if I tab out I get a battleeye message saying it blocked recursion.
  6. AtckAtck

Battleeye is blocking recursion overlay. Pretty annoyning as recursion helps a lot knowing what killed you, what you killed etc.
    Also the crosshair overlay sadly is somehwhat a must, at least for 3rd Person driving.

DB please undo the block.
  7. Vazinero

DB please undo the block. [2]
  8. Exitus Acta Probat

Yay!

I personally think all overlays should be blocked.

Sadly though this is probably just a bug that will be fixed:(
  9. Tankalishious

No, works fine with me
  10. dreyone

Don't worry, that's just another new "feature" daybreak added. The game is a lot more fun and balanced when you can't log on. Stop complaining and GIT GUD bro
  11. Tankalishious

In stead of you blaming DBG for everything from your rig issues to your neighbours diarrhea, how bout you log on to connery so i can stomp your esf.
  12. Tankalishious

What, you are trying to derail this by turning it into a hardware pissing contest? Ridiculous. But my super cheap self built rig from used parts off the second hand market is actually way better. Your computer aint all that.

About your rig.
    All you have done in your other thread is slam down on anyone trying to help, and provided minimal information about client-end.
    I have worked as a senior network tech at a big ISP for 10 years. Troubleshooting is a ***** but quite easy when you get the hang of it. You start to ask the right questions faster and by that quickly cut the problems in half question by question and locating the problem.
    Troubleshooting computer/router/routing/dsl(fiber or other)/server/vpn tunnelling and similar was what i did..every...day. my main customer was a 10million USD customer (wich is a decent customer in a small country with 5 million inhabitants), and i managed the whole chain network across 5 countries. Yet anyone who ever came forward and said anything that wasn't some form of echo of your own belief, was shut down with profanities and personal characteristics, and thats the way it's been in ALL your threads.

You talk about legit criticism, yet anyone who legitimately criticise your beliefs/thoughts, were actively attacked. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    At some point people just get tired of trying to be nice to you. There are several cases of this in your threads and threads you post in .
    For some, that point comes earlier than for others.

All i see from you now is thread-flaming where you attack anyone who says the game is good (calling people DBG-fanbois and paid by DBG ring a bell?) and spam a tirade of why you think the game is dead and over for everyone.
    You are outright toxic to the game and community, A GAME YOU CLAIM TO HAVE LEFT. So why don't you fnuck on outta here and find another game?
    I've made a toon on connery to see what all this asian lagwizard fuzz is about, check out the air game you claim is so bad and toxic etc. I have a TR, VS and NC toon. Is it zergy blobs of ESFs at times? Yes. Can they be farmed? Absolutely and easily. The pilotskill level on connery in general is appalling. There's 80%nublets, 18% decent to good pilots and 2% that are either very good or uses 3rd party software.
    98% of these asians you cry about is in the nublet category.
    • Up x 2