Recursion Stat Tracker

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elarion, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Elarion

Hello! I recently sent in a support ticket, but it was ever so rudely marked "solved" without saying anything whatsoever about the answer. So....I figured I'd come to the community. :) <3 Here is exactly what I said on my ticket, just so that you guys can maybe tell me if I need to worry. :)

A couple months ago, I had my account temporarily banned....that was after I used Recursion Stat Tracker for a bit. I was never informed as to why the ban occurred, but I miss Recursion Stat Tracker, and I'd like to know if that program would earn me a ban. :/ I'd hate to lose an account I've put so much time and money into. :( Thanks in advance! :)
  2. Assassin22

Okay what's really weird as I don't know how you would get banned for using that since its whitelisted and DBG formerly known as a SOE and they approve of this stat tracker so you should be fine my question is did you use something you weren't supposed to be using maybe that's why or your falsely accused of the something but other than that you should be fine with using it
    • Up x 1
  3. Lord_Mogul

Yeah they basically whitelisted Recursion, Teamspeak, Steam Overlay. And I suppose performance overlays like the one form MSI Afterburner.

But all then injecting software can still harm the stability of your game.