Recruitment for squads/platoons seems to be broken!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PhiR, Jan 21, 2016.

1. PhiR

The last patch seemed to have changed a lot of stuff (mostly breaking things as is SOP apparently).

Now my outfit cannot get into most of the squads in a platoon, I have to invite people one by one. I get the impression that only the squad of the platoon leader or alpha is visible in recruitment, not the other squads.

Right now this is breaking the game for us. Re4pers do a lot of open platoons but it's not possible to do it if people cant join your platoon.

Fireteams seems to be nice to be honest they're mostly useless. Just stop breaking stuff please, every time there is a patch the game is unplayable for a week at least.
    • Up x 2
  2. Peop1eCanF1y

It's still broken, I report a bug already for that, the only way to open other squad is to pass the platoon lead to each squad leader, then when you are platoon leader you can untick the private checkbox and enable the recruitement. recruitement option is per squad, so you have to do it for every squad.
    One more thing that is broken is a squad leader cannot promot another squad leader.