[RECAP] Friday Night Ops - Episode 63

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 63
    • Full Show Hosted by Luperza
    • News, Announcements and What's New: Community Manager, RadarX, joins us to talk about all things PlanetSide 2 for this week.
    • Panel Discussion: This week's panel covers a plethora of topics, including the Infiltrator Update, April Balance, and Amerish Update!
    Where:
    When: 03/21/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Connery
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. DrPapaPenguin

Hey, maybe the Mossie is fine, and the whole world is drunk. Who can tell? :p
  3. thewubwub

Infiltrator update brings a lot more infiltrator but most people on low settings can rarely see them and simply spray everywhere. When will this be fixed?
    Well done on Amerish and can't wait for them to nerf the AV mana turret.
  4. N0man

Meh... No Outfit for this FNO but still no Outfit recruitment videos... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  5. NinjaTurtle

I know it's a tad late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR X

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  6. daddy86

i just watched this back on youtube since i missed it but that little panel of people there, im sorry but i heard more nonsense there then i ever heard before!

concerning the tanks, make vanguard even slower? really have you ever tried a stock vanguard? its a tank that gets good afte rputting thousands of certs into it just like our max unit while TR and VS tank and max are usefull from the beginning.
    Its just like launch again, nerf nc! i swear one day ill be throwing rocks at the enemy!
    Why is there never someone on there that actually knows everything or at least the subjects that are discussed.
    Also you should go on the EU servers some more and you will see the difference and that most of your buffs and nerfs are always over the top. Go ahead nerf the vanguard see what happens, ill be setting up shop in the WG since its the only territory the NC will see.