[RECAP] Friday Night Ops - Episode 62

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 62
    • Full Show Hosted by Luperza
    • News, Announcements and What's New: Community Manager, RadarX, joins us to talk about all things PlanetSide 2 for this week.
    • Panel Discussion: Vehicle Gameplay Designer, Kevin Moyer, will join our panel to discuss the Liberator Update. Panelists: Revengerer, Krunk_eZ, and Aetrion.
    • Outfit Spotlight: Miller outfit [NC] Consortium shall show us what they got!

Where:
    When: 03/14/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Miller
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. Rak

Who is Revengerer? :p
  3. Ikissyourface

Liberator Vs. ESF == Flying tank Vs. Paper airplane

^^the balance between the 2 aircraft
  4. Bullborn

Question for Kevin Moyer:
    Could we have right mouse button bound to "cockpit freelook" for the Galaxy pilots? (just like the Lib Spur weapon, just without an actual weapon).
    • Up x 1
  5. Godsmangamer

For more accurate Hot drops Right and I agree this would be cool and a interesting topic.
  6. Rak

You can use your middle mouse button for this in all aircraft.
  7. Bullborn

I could, but that is already mapped to something else. I would be fine with the option of just allowing aircraft specific rebinding of freelook, but with Gals not having any scopes, I don't see the harm of binding RMB to freelook.
  8. Winfield

Consortium officers forced me to post in this thread...I feel bad.

...help me.
    • Up x 3
  9. Simcon

Cool stuff, although I'm still not entirely sure what Grymms favourite colour is.
    • Up x 2
  10. maryisdead

I was also forced to post here. Namely by McStrike. Still we own everything. Sorry.
    • Up x 4
  11. McStrike

Well as an outfit we sure had fun, beeing on TV makes some people nervous I guess.
    • Up x 1
  12. Winfield

McStrike is trying to be nice here, he's really the most mean tyrant on the planet.

Don't fall for his LIES.
    • Up x 1
  13. Dotz0r

Don't worry, i have dealt with Mcstrike a fair few times - ill protect you winfield!
    • Up x 1
  14. N0man

Here goes another FNO without recruiting outfit videos ;(
    EU server players not getting enough spotlight and can't even get on FNO with recruiting videos.
    ;_;
  15. BaptistsK90

Here you go Noman

If you want to join you can PM me.
    • Up x 1
  16. Luperza Community Manager

You realize that Ep. 62's outfit was on Miller which is an EU server right? :p

Most of the outfit recruitment videos I have received I can't play on PS2FNO without editing, which our AV Team hasn't had time to do, since they include copyrighted music. :(

----
    Added YouTube recap to the OP! :)