[RECAP] Friday Night Ops - Episode 56

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 56
    • [00:13:20] Intro: Hosted by Luperza
    • [00:18:23] Player Discussion Panel: Discussing AMP Station changes and Level Design with Game Designer Xander Clauss and player guests.
    • [01:21:03] Shadow a Dev Segment: Game Designer, Adam Clegg, joins PS2FNO to show us what the outpost he built in episode 55 looks like when finished.

Where:

When: 1/24/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: None
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 6
  2. bodmans

may or may not be watching. depends on whether or not I value my sleep over FNO.

still hope my outfit's latest vid will be shown, since last ep there wasnt a vid at all.
    • Up x 1
  3. Torok

I'll join the Player Panel Discussion bodmans, you can't miss it!
    But if you do there's always the recording afterwards ^^
    • Up x 1
  4. NinjaTurtle

Really pleased Clegg is back on, can't wait to see what he did with the base. I think the community had some great ideas and it'll be cool to see what he did with them.

I think FNO needs more Clegg as I think Luperza and Clegg make a good team

The base should be called Clegg Plant North

And that pic in the OP is awesome, pretty much what my first moment in PS2 was like. Dropped into the middle of a TR zerg as a mere BR1 and getting very quickly slapped down
    • Up x 2
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Unfortunately, Clegg won't be able to join me every time as his boss peeps would not appreciate me stealing him for too many weeks in a row. :) We'll have new Devs on though! Hopefully, you enjoy their company just as much.
    • Up x 2
  6. ncDieseL

Perhaps they can explain the current EU server down time, and all the other recent down time. Just saying.
  7. NinjaTurtle

Well Malorn was good when he was on so I'm sure the other devs are just as cool any dev interaction is good in my books
    • Up x 2
  8. Ash87

BRING US MALORN...

You know, if it is convenient. :)

Or Tayradactyl is always funny.
    • Up x 1
  9. NinjaTurtle

I'm hoping the new hardware resolves all the current downtime issues. Can't wait for that to come in
  10. JOups

Hey Maggi
    It would be great if you could annouce this: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/event-new-amerish-real-scale-trial.169293/
    we try to organize a test session on Test server tomorrow 25.01 21.00 CET.
    Would be great if you can advertise this from time to time on FNO and maybe give us dev support tomorro.
    Some Miller Outfits already confirmed that they will take part with a bunch of people. RNX; JNJ, BRDT MDK as far as I know.

Would be freat if you support us helping you guys testing.
  11. Kalee-J

Sleep is weakness entering the body and it must be purified by watching FNO.
    • Up x 3
  12. Luperza Community Manager

I've explained that downtime in detail. Please refer to the threads regarding those issues.
    • Up x 1
  13. Gav7x

Any chance we will see outfit spotlights back ?
    • Up x 1
  14. Warhalo

Hey Maggie! Sorry I missed ya! Was out of town for a couple weeks. Ya know I wouldn't mind co-hosting with you. :p
    • Up x 1
  15. Torok

Had a lot of fun and thanks for answering my urgent questions ^^
    • Up x 1
  16. CAMIKAZE78

Thanks for the invitation guys, had a tonne of fun!
    • Up x 2
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Thank you both for joining us!!

Yep! :)

Also RECAP is up! Enjoy everyone! Thanks for watching!
    • Up x 4
  18. Kirdra

It was a pleasure watching Clegg build that base on Amerish. Should really do that more often, for whats left on Amerish, and Hossin when that gets done later. Maybe some other dev work can get shown too, sometime. :)
    • Up x 1
  19. NinjaTurtle

Loved the Amerish fly over with Clegg and again watching him build a base was very cool
    • Up x 1
  20. FlR3

Loved watching this FNO and watching Clegg building Clegg Pass. Keep up the great work. Thnx Maggi
    • Up x 1