[RECAP] Friday Night Ops - Episode 54

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 54

Where:

When: 1/10/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Mattherson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. DevDevBooday

Need more Briggs nights. Would love to join in
    • Up x 1
  3. JOups

Can we have an Amerish preview with Adem oder some other Leveldesign guys, cause what we can see on the pictures is so totally awsome, we would LOVE!!! it to get a 30 minutes overlook on the most interessting bases, and I guess every base is interessting!

Please Maggie, do everything that lays in your power to show us those new stuff.

Maybe we can do a leveldesign Q&A?
    If we could, i would totally stay up till that, which means 3-4 am Germany
    • Up x 3
  4. antiheld84

"and other special guests TBD!"

Totalbiscuit? AngryJoe? Or Levelcap? That would be frakkin nice.

And a suggestion for the Player Discussion Panel - Little things you would change.

The ammo pack should throwable like c4, on the same button like cloaking/healing/overshield...
    The keybinding section need a revision, remove the dead buttons and make same new like a Rifle/Pistol toggle,...

Another suggestion for the Player Discussion Panel:

How many people should operate one tank?

I think a four man team would be awesome for the MBT - a driver, a main gunner, a secondary gunner and a commander, which can see 360°, spotting infantry and yell orders / give marks only visible for the tank crew.

And a driver / gunner team for the Lightning.

The opinions from Luperza and the gang should be interesting.
    • Up x 1
  5. Rak

I really like the idea of a "little things" discussion. I'm sure we all have ideas of little things we would change, or little things we appreciate about the game.
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

We're planning some really awesome level design streams for PS2FNO coming up in the future. (Where you get to watch them make bases, etc!) So, yes yes! :)
    • Up x 1
  7. VSDerp

Maggie as being a member of NNG this means alot to us and wanna personally thank you for letting us be this week's FNO outfit spotlight. Derp loves you maggie !
    • Up x 3
  8. blueangleofdeath

I want to come up with some questions to ask, Maggie could you tell us what you plan on asking the panel?
  9. Rockit

You lost me at player discussion panels. Haven't watched much FNO since.
    • Up x 1
  10. NinjaTurtle

With the recent ESF update update post on the forums it could be good to get a dev that is involved in that project on... maybe just a vehicle dev in general
    • Up x 1
  11. Jaloro

Just finishing work now. Friday night! Out for some drinks. More drinks. Curry. Stagger home for 1am and Friday Night Ops.

:D
    • Up x 1
  12. blueangleofdeath

Kardy is going to be on FNOps? This is going to be super cool. She's a great gamer of all sorts.
    • Up x 4
  13. Skypebble

Yay, Kardy hurray! ^_^

And OMG Angle, you have nice specs... D:

Anyways, hopefully I'll be fighting when this goes live.

See ya on the battlefield! :D
    • Up x 2
  14. blueangleofdeath

Why thank you Skypebble :D
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up! Thank you everyone for joining us! :)
  16. EmperorPenguin5

I highly suggest you instead of discussing things like player progression this month Discuss the ESF update and what is currently on Test.
    I implore you to get a panel of pilots.
    None of these players in this last panel are pilots. Please do not think they have any idea what we want or what should be in the airgame.. They do not represent us.
    Please. Make your next FNO really mean something and possibly help influence this update.
    What you guys do with the ESF Update will make or break your game.
    One of your last chances to bring back all those pilots that left.
    Please.
    You're our only hope maggie...
  17. VSDerp

well Rak only pilot i know that be on the panel except for this time but i agree need more pilots for esf update discussion.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

We could do an ESF discussion. :) I'll talk with the crew and see what they think. This is mostly player driven. If they want to discuss this then sure! Do note that you can submit ideas as well through our Panel Discussion Submission form.
    • Up x 1
  19. blueangleofdeath

I would like to point out that kardy is also a pilot.

I think you could discuss more things if you had 1 or 2 people on the show instead 5. I would kinda like to see new faces in these streams besides the same 3 or what I'm going to call "the famous three". Also Maggie I think it's rude to interrupt people in mid sentence when they are talking and trying to explain what they are saying. Please excuse this if there is a time delay or something between you and Skype. Please don't take it personally these are just my 2 cents.
  20. Luperza Community Manager

I try not to interrupt people, but as a host, that's kind of my job. People will talk for an hour if I don't interrupt them. The point of a discussion is to discuss which didn't really happen in this episode due to people going on long explanations rather than presenting their topic with reasons and going forward with the discussion portion.

I'm guessing you're referring to when I interrupted Scourge? That's the only real interruption I did and I knew where he was going with the story that he was trying to build, but honestly, he could have just answered my question and we would have really moved forward with the discussion, but instead he finished his story and we were at the same place. :) It's something guests will learn and something I'll get better at doing at proper times.
    • Up x 4