RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 53

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 53

Where:

When: 1/3/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Connery
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. Blarg20011

Anything new and interesting to be discussed?

And how was your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus celebrations Purple Community Girl? Did you have a good time with your Purple Community Family?
  3. SecretlyWeAreGaming

When will we see Player studio coming to Europe including Scandinavia?
  4. blueangleofdeath

I can't wait to try how streaming will work on my new motherboard. I'm excited!!
  5. shoguncawwill

[QUESTION] wold you like to have longer day and night cycles on each maps
    [QUESTION] wold you like to have Piercing Rounds on sniper rifles
    [QUESTION] wold you like to have information on ammo capacity on the driver seat
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

7. blueangleofdeath

Outfit-x!?!? REALLY??? Holy cow!! Time to pack my gear up for the show...laters.
    • Up x 1
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up! Enjoy!
  9. Kumaro

Kuuu i feel so motivated after having some of my stuff noticed in that video :D
    (I'm silrawr btw)
    Thinking about signing up for the panel but need to check a few things first before i can do that. <.<

oh shoot need sleep now 6 am already -w-
    • Up x 1
  10. Luperza Community Manager

:) Glad you're motivated!

Get some sleep. Then...Back to Auraxis with you! :p
    • Up x 1
  11. blueangleofdeath

Thanks for having us on the show, Maggie :) I had a heavenly time being apart of it.
    • Up x 1
  12. Luperza Community Manager

No problem! Was nice having y'all. :)
    • Up x 1
  13. sauna

Regarding outfit options and additions: claiming a base or outpost should be available. If I claim a base as outfit leader my outfit members get exp bonuses within the hex, thus making people defend "their" claimed hex. Ultimately resulting in people claiming their favourite spot and earning a reputation as the owners of that hex on that map etc (Think Dark Age of Camelot).

An extension of that is that your outfit could earn influence (or smth) over time the longer you hold that hex, which in turn can be spent on certain upgrades such as phat turrets, barricades, faster spawn times etc.

This will bring a lot more depth to PS2 that is much needed in regards to outfits and competition amongst them.
    • Up x 1
  14. Jaybo H

Loved being on the show, and certainly hope to be on again.

Like Aetrion, I could go on and on yapping away but tried hard to be respectful.
    • Up x 1